Hello guys i see these big numbers 1500v power supply and 1200v power supply is there a problem if i plugged my PC into a 110v output i think this what it's called does it damage the parts critically or make the parts perform less well and i want some kind battery backup if that's what is called for situations like the a kid unplugged my PC or a Electrical cut (sorry guys if i miss pronounced some words wrong) 

The numbers you see are in watt's look on the back of the PSU or in the spec sheet and if it says 110v you are safe and the thing you are looking for is a UPS.

Power supplies are rated in Watts (W), which is the maximum power they can output.

V are Volts, which is well... voltage in the outlet (in the case of 110V) and does not say anything about the power it can output, which is typically well in excess of 1500W.

220-240v is European mains voltage, 120v is US. A switch-mode power supply will be fine with either. The efficiency slightly different but it works.

Most PSU are able to use both power inputs

I live in South America (we use 220v here) and the Antec HCG-620M I bought comes with a 110v cable, however I bought a regular 220V cable and it works just fine

I'm quite sure that if you plug a 220v device into a 110v plug it just either wont work or it wont have enough energy... however if you plug a 110v device on a 220v output... you're gonna have a bad time

220-240v is European mains voltage, 120v is US. A switch-mode power supply will be fine with either. The efficiency slightly different but it works.

in the middle east there is 220v and 110v only but i don't know how much Watts i must get for my workstation

Most PSU are able to use both power inputs

I live in South America (we use 220v here) and the Antec HCG-620M I bought comes with a 110v cable, however I bought a regular 220V cable and it works just fine

I'm quite sure that if you plug a 220v device into a 110v plug it just either wont work or it wont have enough energy... however if you plug a 110v device on a 220v output... you're gonna have a bad time

Antec HCG-620M is a UPS right?

I think people have missed out OP's question.... I think (let me know if I am wrong) the corsair 1500W PSU can run on 220v only. Its not suitable for America.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I think people have missed out OP's question.... I think (let me know if I am wrong) the corsair 1500W PSU can run on 220v only. Its not suitable for America.

Corsair Professional Series 860-Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply AX860

That's what i'm gonna be using for my build