Two Zeus's One Confused Consumer

Hello, this will be my first time making a post asking for advice on linustechtips, it's nice to meet you all.

I've been wondering what mouse to get recently and I've finally settled on the GAMDIAS Zeus.

However there seems to be two entrees on Amazon for the mouse; one of them is a special e-sports edition that contains extra feet and some other things, while the other is just the normal mouse.

This is all well and fine since I confirmed what they actually were on their website, the e-sports edition just has a different box and contains extra teflon pads for the mouse, an accessory pouch and an extra weight tuning cartridge.

Or, it would be fine, but on amazon they list the two items but for some reason the e-sports edition one weighs less than the original?

How can that be if it has more stuff than the original item? I want to know since the e-sports one is cheaper than the original one, so I'm kind of unsure which one to buy at this point.

I live in the UK, and I use the UK version of Amazon.

Hope someone can clarify my situation.

Thanks.

Mouse 

E-Sports Mouse

You must be the change you want to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi 

Strange, I would contact amazon to confirm, I would assume they just have the wrong weights listed, I would go by what GAMDIAS website says, but confirm with amazon it is indeed the e-sports edition

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Strange, I would contact amazon to confirm, I would assume they just have the wrong weights listed, I would go by what GAMDIAS website says, but confirm with amazon it is indeed the e-sports edition

Sorry for the noob question, but how would I actually contact them about this issue through email?

You must be the change you want to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi 

Sorry for the noob question, but how would I actually contact them about this issue through email?

Email them? send them the links maybe and just say "hello I just need confirmation on which mouse I am ordering"

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii