Deciding what gaming mouse to pick...

DefeatingShark

Hey guys. I am a new gamer but I know quiet a lot about computers for my age. I am deciding what mouse to get but can seem to get which one. I am looling at Corsair M95, Razer Naga 2014, Razer Deathadder, Logitech G600s, and Venus Utech Smart(If I'm not mistwken). I am having trouble to decide which one to get because I have small-medium sized hands. I am also look I looking at optical gaming mice since I want the most precision when I game.If you guys can tell me which one is good, or even recommend one, I will be so grateful.

Do you know what sort of grip you use? As in claw, palm etc. I have the M95 and I find it's good for somewhere inbetween palm and claw. It's a little too small to properly palm with my hands though.

Ideally you'd want to try them first, but it's not always an option. I would definitely recommend the M95 though, I love it. 

Hey guys. I am a new gamer but I know quiet a lot about computers for my age. I am deciding what mouse to get but can seem to get which one. I am looling at Corsair M95, Razer Naga 2014, Razer Deathadder, Logitech G600s, and Venus Utech Smart(If I'm not mistwken). I am having trouble to decide which one to get because I have small-medium sized hands. I am also look I looking at optical gaming mice since I want the most precision when I game.If you guys can tell me which one is good, or even recommend one, I will be so grateful.

LOGITECH G502 ALADEEENNNN

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

G402/502 gets my vote

I have small-medium hands

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I have really large hands, and the Razer Imperator is perfect for me. Would recommend it to anyone

sharkoon fireglider black edition, cheap, good quality, lots of features such as adjustable weight and 6 programmable keys http://www.sharkoon.com/?q=en/content/fireglider-black

big_fireglider_black_02.jpg

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I quite like the Roccat Kone XTD I brought in April and I've enjoyed it since.

The first and most important thing to come out of this should be HIGH MAX DPI IS MEANINGLESS. In fact most very strong fps gamers use a dpi below 1,000 and i highly recommend not exceeding 2,000 in any mouse you get.

the best modern sensor on the market is the 3366 which is only available on the Logitech g502. The main disadvantages of the g502 is it is very heavy and the scroll wheel is slick and heavy metal. (some people love the weight and the scroll wheel, but they're the most controversial design features of the mouse)

3 way tie for 2nd best modern sensor:  3988, 3310, and AM010 The AM010 is generally considered the most raw of the 3 but with a low max speed of around 3m/s. The g402 uses an accelerometer combined with the am010 that turns on when the sensor fails at high speed. So the mouse still functions decently at high speeds. So if you don't exceed 3m/s or rarely do, the g402 is a great mouse. If you frequently do then a 3988 or 3310 mouse might be better. The 3998 is the least raw of the 3, but has zero acceleration and a high max speed. Mice with the 3988 are Deathader 2013 and the Chroma, Asus RoG gladius, and Roccate Kone XTD Optical.  Mice with the 3310 are slightly more responsive then the 3988 and have very minor and consistent acceleration (consistent acceleration is fine, inconsistent acceleration is the only objectively bad kind) and is in too many mice to list all of them, but Zowie's fk1 implementation of the 3310 is especially good and should be noted. Also, if you use a low sensitivity, which is very common with strong FPS gamers, and is usually the case if you move your mouse quickly and actually need a high max speed, light mice are typically desirable and the only mice that are both light and have great sensors are the roccat kone pure military and the zowie fk1, using the 3310; and the logitech g100s using the am010 but without the accelerometer, which means it just stops working above about 3m/s. the fk1 and g100s are ambidextrous and the kone pure military is right hand ergonomic.

i have really small hands and actually the g502 is the perfect mouse for me ( but i fingergrip it, with my fingertips at the beginning of the mouse buttons. However i think it is an awesome mouse and perfectly suited for  any grip style.

At the beginning it is a bit heavy, but i got used to it extremly fast. The built quality is in my eyes unreached and the sensor is flawless

Thank you guy's so much. Of you have a recommendation I have a play style of Fingertip-Palm (Claw grip on left and right click) with a laid back Palm. But anyways, thank you guys so much!

Razer Deathadder you won't be dissapointed, even if ur grip is with your foot. :D

"I am like ninja, but less gay" - Deadpool

I have small-medium sized hands. I am also look I looking at optical gaming mice since I want the most precision when I game.If you guys can tell me which one is good, or even recommend one, I will be so grateful.

Easy. SS Kinzu.

It's a back to the basics mouse with a great optical sensor.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud