Watch US netflix without connecting to US servers with BlackVPN

Rekx

Now you don’t have to connect to the USA or UK VPNs to enjoy Netflix USA, Hulu and BBC iPlayer. You can watch all 3 at the same time from any of our Privacy or TV VPNs.Connect to our Privacy VPNs — including Canada, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Estonia, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine and Panama — and do P2P anonymously while you unblock Netflix USA, Hulu and BBC iPlayer.It works on our TV VPNs too — USA, UK and Singapore.

Watch BBC iPlayer when connected to the USA VPNs. Watch Netflix USA and Hulu when connected to the UK VPNs. Cool huh?All of our VPNs encrypt your internet traffic to prevent monitoring by your ISP/government/work/school, unblock censored websites, keep you safe from hackers on WiFi hotspots and stop incoming threats like DDoS attacks while you play online games.

Every year we keep improving our service while freezing our prices.

Actually we made our Privacy Package even 33% cheaper — now you can access all of our Privacy VPNs for the old price of just one VPN. Plus we also donate 10% of our Privacy Package to the EFF to help them in the fight for our online privacy.

This year we’ve also boosted our support and added a Live Chat option on our website, updated our VPN software and setup guides plus improved security (especially in response to the Heartbleed and Shellshock bugs). We’re still using AES-256 bit encryption and this year we switched to 4096 bit RSA keys too

How it works:

It works very similar to the Smart DNS services out there - but instead of the Smart DNS service knowing your real IP address it only knows the VPN server addresses. Some HTTP/HTTPS requests are intercepted by our DNS system and they redirect you to a US or UK proxy that we have. So it is a combination of VPN + smart DNS on the one service

Demonstration video:

My Toughts:

Seems freaking cool. As someone who lives in Denmark i find it annoying that i have to connect to a server in the US. This process really slows down Netflix which is freaking annoying. Before you ask, yes BlackVPN is a really good vpn provider, which also takes your privacy seriously.

News link: https://medium.com/@blackVPN/the-ultimate-vpn-for-both-tv-and-privacy-7c39ec8e95e3

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

one day media companies will realise that this is a connected globe and that they should release everything for the whole world at the same time, and since its the internet there are no issues other then them being dicks.

one day media companies will realise that this is a connected globe and that they should release everything for the whole world at the same time, and since its the internet there are no issues other then them being dicks.

I completely agree. Imagine a netflix which got all the newest movies and also played them all in 4k. See that would be awesome.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Seems pretty cool.

Why don't you give a try?

Yup. I'll get the privacy package next month.

You are completely right in every way except for the "media companies realize" bit. They will not because they know that by creating an artificial inequality, they can make money off of it. (same thing a lot of politicians do)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Ah, another vpn for me to try.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

I just use HOLA in chrome, works fine

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I just use HOLA in chrome, works fine

I ended up hating HOLA. Never actually works, especially on mobil. The servers are painfully slow and has a lot of downtime. So for me paying 5 dollars per month is worth it. But i guess not everyone can be happy with a product ;-)

Ah, another vpn for me to try.

It's really cheap also. The privacy package only cost 5 dollars. The only thing i dont like about BlackVPN is their use of openvpn

I ended up hating HOLA. Never actually works, especially on mobil. The servers are painfully slow and has a lot of downtime. So for me paying 5 dollars per month is worth it. But i guess not everyone can be happy with a product ;-)

works fine for me, the chrome plugin, though I do have very fast internet

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

works fine for me, the chrome plugin, though I do have very fast internet

I have 50/50 fiber, so i can definitely feel when something slows me down ;-)

BlackVPN is shitty because it logs, and openly admits that and tries to defend it as being better than not logging

Demonstration video:

My Toughts:

Seems freaking cool. As someone who lives in Denmark i find it annoying that i have to connect to a server in the US. This process really slows down Netflix which is freaking annoying. Before you ask, yes BlackVPN is a really good vpn provider, which also takes your privacy seriously.

News link: https://medium.com/@blackVPN/the-ultimate-vpn-for-both-tv-and-privacy-7c39ec8e95e3

I wonder how it functions? I'm assuming some sort of auto-detection algorithm that detects you connecting to "Netflix" and then auto-routes that traffic only though a US based Proxy or Server.

My question is this: What if I want to watch UK Netflix? How am I able to switch which Netflix I am watching, if it "automatically" switches to the US Netflix?

I personally use HotSpot Shield because of them supporting Linus, and their software is fairly easy to use and switch. It literally takes a couple clicks, and maybe 5 seconds to connect to the VPN server, and an additional 3 to 5 seconds to switch between countries.

I don't know that I would like the loss of control. But for those who are less tech savvy, this might be perfect for them. I also appreciate that they donate to the EFF.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

http://www.unblock-us.com/ Looks like a better deal to me.

The thread title makes it seems like VPN, or DNS masking is something new..

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

I have 50/50 fiber, so i can definitely feel when something slows me down ;-)

I get 152 down

I'm confused. They are telling you that you no longer have to use a vpn, but they are selling you a vpn. Am I reading this wrong? 

I'm confused. They are telling you that you no longer have to use a vpn, but they are selling you a vpn. Am I reading this wrong?

No. They are making it possible to watch American Netflix without actually connecting to a server located in the US. But instead you can connect to a server close to you.

No. They are making it possible to watch American Netflix without actually connecting to a server located in the US. But instead you can connect to a server close to you.

So it seems they are hosting a local vpn to people outside of the US that connects to a vpn inside of the US. I'm not sure how they are doing this otherwise. 

How? surely the server close to you is still connecting to the US netflix... so you are in effect using a double VPN 

Its not exactly a solution to a problem... I have been watching US netflix since day one, using simple google chrome plug ins

How? surely the server close to you is still connecting to the US netflix... so you are in effect using a double VPN 

Its not exactly a solution to a problem... I have been watching US netflix since day one, using simple google chrome plug ins

I'm contacting their support to get a proper answer about this. Cause i'm a bit confused myself :-)

I'm contacting their support to get a proper answer about this. Cause i'm a bit confused myself :-)

Brilliant :) please update us if you get an answer

http://www.unblock-us.com/ Looks like a better deal to me.

The thread title makes it seems like VPN, or DNS masking is something new..

Where did i say VPN was something new? This is new because you dont have to connect to a us located server to get the us netflix content.

Brilliant :) please update us if you get an answer

i'll do. I'm waiting for their support.

BlackVPN is shitty because it logs, and openly admits that and tries to defend it as being better than not logging

Actually they do not log if you choose their privacy package :-) Also why you care if they log your netflix/hulu traffic? 

http://torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-services-take-your-anonymity-seriously-2014-edition-140315/2/