PFUS PC Gaming group looking for Members.

FluffiestPond

Hey everyone,

As the title says, we are looking for Members to join our Gaming Group called the Pink Fluffy Unicorn Squad or PFUS for short.

PFUS Origins

PFUS Started back in 2012 when myself and a few friends got together and thought about sharing a tag and hence the group was created. At first it was only for our friends but we slowly started meeting people in games such as DayZ and decided to allow other people to join us. (The more the merrier huh?) 

Anyway. We never really pushed the group into the public eye, we just occasionally mentioned it to people we played with. But now I'd really like to boost up the numbers and create nice friendly community.

The Goal 

My goal is to build and shape a community that is a place to meet fellow gamers and make friends. (I'm aware this is starting to sound more like a dating site) In a sentence, I want to make a more social gaming experience for people. You have to admit that certain games work better with friends.

We currently host a Teamspeak3 server (Info below) and we also have a Facebook page (In "Beta") As well as a Steam Group page. The hope is that with these tools we will be able to create the desired community. But of course we can't make that community without Members, which is why I'm here now... This is like a really shitty recruitment video for the Army. But we can't offer that you will see the world. What we can offer is a friendly greeting and a bunch of strange people to game with... (As you can tell I used to work in Advertisement.. Not).

Rules/How to Join

So, if somehow I've managed to convince you to join our little group then here is the information you will need!

Rules:

Well... As of yet we don't really have any rules, we have no age restrictions or time zone limits. We just ask that you act in a mature way towards other members and respect them.. Treat people how you want to be treated.

Obviously racist, homophobic and other similar and vulgar insults/comments won't be tolerated within the group. But other then that, I'm not here to say you can't swear at eachother, or rage like those Monkeys at the start of 28 Days Later. (Great film) I mean come on... It's the internet. :P

Teamspeak3: PFUS.TeamSpeak3.com: On the TS3 server we use the British Military Rank system as a way of segmenting powers between Members/Mods/Admins. We don't run any other kind of Rank system within the Group.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pink-Fluffy-Unicorn-Squad/125524064294290

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PFUSsteam#

My usual gaming hours are between 5PM and 11PM Weekdays and varying Weekends.

I'll be on this Forum most of the day so if you have any questions please fire away, I'll be happy to answer. (Please quote so I get the notification)

-FluffiestPond 

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat