Assasin Creed Unity System Requitments Leaked

bry.yyyy

Well I hope my GT 430 can run this.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

I wonder if these requirements are bullshit and you won't need anything near this to run well, or if it's just extremely poorly optimized.

There is absolutely no way a game that can run on the Xbone would need an i5-2500K and a GTX 680 to run well if the game was optimized properly.

to be fair it is Ubi, so poorly optimized is to be expected.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

What about Goat Simulator?

91e39e7d9dfc7521ad247b809d7e47aa.png

lol

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

I'm surprised they didn't cancel PC release saying "if pc gamers don't like the direction we're going in then they obviously don't want to play it anyways"

It would have been funny to see the backlash they would have gotten from that lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Wait, people complain because games use a lot of resources? Yet, people complain if they are not... what kind of logic is that? The game can have a fu*k-ton of characters on the screen and uses a basic GI version, what's there to complain.

144Hz goodness

This thread in a nutshell

Developers can't win.

The only game coming out which is capable of claiming the 2nd is star citizen, and I'm highly skeptical that it's optimized given all the devs are no-names, most without a game studies or computer science degree (the first implying good grounding in design, the second implying some background in parallel algorithms).

Given it's an XBone port, it's going to be a crappy port.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

lol HOW funny is this for people who pre purchased unity?

HAHAHA

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

Wait, people complain because games use a lot of resources? Yet, people complain if they are not... what kind of logic is that? The game can have a fu*k-ton of characters on the screen and uses a basic GI version, what's there to complain.

that's what they call humanity, logic does not apply.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

It's impossible that the minimum VGA is a Geforce 680 or 7970. Maybe that's the minimum for Ultra settings. The new consoles are also significantly less powerful than that.

Let's wait for a more direct statement from Ubisoft.

My neighbor was able to play Assassin's creed black flag on low settings on his old 9600gt at 1440x900 resolution before he upgraded to 280x.

Seems like quite a high system req. I hope this means that it actually is a good looking game and not poor optimisation....

Well Black Flag was a great looking game, saw my friend playing it smoothly on his 280x.

Seems like quite a high system req. I hope this means that it actually is a good looking game and not poor optimisation....

If it's true minimum GPU being 7970 or 680 can only be bad optimization, nothing else.

Anyway it's obviously not true.

Minimum: 7970

Xbone: 7770

Yes and below is the performance difference between the two.

7970: in blue

7770: in orange

U0OoaXa.jpg

Conclusion- either the requirements are bullshit. Or the game was intentionally screwed on PC.

I chose to believe that these requirements are bullshit and we will see the actual requirements confirmed by Ubisoft shortly.

-ouch snips-

Conclusion- either the requirements are bullshit. Or the game was intentionally screwed on PC.

I chose to believe that these requirements are bullshit and we will see the actual requirements confirmed by Ubisoft shortly.

Or those are the real requirements and Ubisoft pulls an IW and locks the game to not run unless you meet minimum spec.

the graphics quality should justify the performance.

So if your minimum GPU spec is 7970 or 680 then your game should looked better than Crysis 3 and everything else.

Valve's game's like CS:GO and DOTA 2 don't look amazing. People don't complain because they run at very high framerates.

Crysis 3 does not run well on older hardware, only on powerful hardware. People don't complain because it looks outstanding.

Both the above cases show good optimization. The performance should be justifiable.

GPU: Minimum - NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 680

umm, sounds like a poorly optimized pc port

Nice chart!

I wouldn't be surprised if the PC version is intentionally gimped after the recent Ubi school conference.  Was that confirmed to be authentic?  Something about "Microsoft pressuring devs and pubs to gimp the HD/60fps/PC/PS4 flavour" in order to make their consoles seem appealing"

Christ, you reckon they'd demand a Titan-Z to cope with adding female models and animations?  That thing might have enough power to handle it.

E0AlRp1.jpg

can't see the picture 

if it imgur it blocked here on my country and i doesn't really like vpn 

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

if it imgur it blocked here on my country and i doesn't really like vpn 

imgur is blocked in Indonesia?

Why?

Haha ubisoft bullshit. (with fx-8350 being both minimum and recommended...)

Minimum requirements almost two times as powerful as console potato.

Unless that means minimum requirement is for 1080p 60fps max settings.

I doubt it, it's ubisoft after all.

Only one way to find out:

Assassins-Creed-Pirates.jpg

maybe its because ac unity will use 6-8 cores

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

680 for minimum spec.... Either it's bullshit, or a worse port than watch dogs.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

680 for minimum spec.... Either it's bullshit, or a worse port than watch dogs.

the 680 is about equivalent to a 770 and how do we know if its going to be very graphically intensive or not

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

how do we know if its going to be very graphically intensive or not

It may be graphically intensive but it also runs on the PS4 and Xbox One. So you should not have a minimum spec GPU on PC which is 3 times faster than that.

the graphics quality should justify the performance.

So if your minimum GPU spec is 7970 or 680 then your game should looked better than Crysis 3 and everything else.

Crysis 3 completely lacks physically based rendering though and, as I already mentioned, the number of characters on screen aswell as the dynamic GI, all of which require a lot of rendering power (and make the game look so much more lifelike). Also, the models weren't that outstanding in Crysis 3.

Unity runs like complete and utter garbage on the console (saw it myself, sub 30fps) but it looks really good in terms of lighting and texturing which justifies the high requirements to me. The publisher/dev is still Ubisoft so I won't buy it, but games made a giant leap forward since 2013, especially with new render techniques being used.

144Hz goodness