Best performance you have seen live?

RevoltTrain

What is the best performance you have seen live? Mine would be Fall Out Boy, they were amazing, especially their Drum Sessions

http://youtu.be/o6C7OKwc6dw

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

What is the best performance you have seen live? Mine would be Fall Out Boy, especially their Drum Sessions

http://youtu.be/o6C7OKwc6dw

I've seen Keane twice. They were awesome both times.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Cant decide between Prodigy and Daft Punk.

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

I'm excited to see them live. Seeing them live in exactly a month.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

The Prodigy: Milton Keynes Bowl! / Warriors Dance Festival UK

The atmosphere was (Expletive removed) amazing!

Foo fighter's at the Milton Keynes National Bowl as well, they were brilliant! 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

Cant decide between Prodigy and Daft Punk.

Seen the prodigy, have not had a chance to see Daft Punk! 

Seen vid's of the alive tour, looks sick! Prodigy was brilliant for me, the atmosphere was something else. 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

That one is also high on my list.

But I will have to say Rammstein in Forum 2011.

Or Dying Fetus, Cerebral Bore, Revocation and Job for a Cowboy in KB18 2012.

Or Lamb of God, Job for a Cowboy, August Burns Red and Between the Buried and Me in SV 2009

Or Roger Waters: The Wall in Parken 2012

Or Napalm Death in the Rock 2011

But have been to so many great concerts it's difficult to chose

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Newsboys or Skillet...  But the best bang for the buck is either BLDG 429 or Remedy Drive.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

It's a tie between Sabaton, Blind Guardian and Iron Maiden. They were all amazing, I really don't want to decide.

Seen the prodigy, have not had a chance to see Daft Punk! 

Seen vid's of the alive tour, looks sick! Prodigy was brilliant for me, the atmosphere was something else. 

Prodigy live is awesome, feeling the bass along with thousands of people and maxim screaming into his mic :3

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Foo Fighters and Tenacious D. And Die Toten Hosen Frequency 2013 -  best concert ever ;D

I went to 1-3 festivals a year, but those are the outstanding ones

dave grohl (foo fighters) & Jayz also  snoop dogg

Details separate people.