Ubisoft JKOD: Assassin's Creed Unity min. requirements (i5-2500K, Radeon 7970/GTX 680)

Requirements officially confirmed: http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-unity-pc-specs/

Same as in the 1st post:

64-bit operating system

Required

Supported OS
Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)

Processor
Minimum
Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz

Recommended
Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or better

RAM
Minimum
6 GB

Recommended
8GB

Video Card
Minimum
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB VRAM)

Recommended
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290X (3 GB VRAM)

DirectX
Version 11

Sound Card
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers

Hard Drive Space
50 GB available space

Peripherals Supported
Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller

Multiplayer
256 kbps or faster broadband connection

Supported Video Cards at Time of Release
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or better, GeForce GTX 700 series; AMD Radeon HD7970 or better, Radeon R9 200 series
Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

So I'll be barely able to run it with my 8350 and GTX 770, but a console with completely obsolete hardware can do it without problems, and locked at 30 fps? Ubisoft isn't even trying to optimize the port, it's just another big "fuck you" to PC gamers.

Not that it matters to me, as I'm not an Assassin's Creed fan and I'm not even planning to get the game; I just hope other companies never try to emulate these fucks.

it will be

A: an incredible experience with such visuals so crysis 3 looks bad next to it with tons of NPC

Or 

B: an experience, which after we are going to call GTA 4 as a "not too bad" port

If Watch Dogs is anything to go by, there will a community mod that will make the game run better within a month after launch...

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

Dafuq?  Minimum a 2500K ?   a "K" ???????  What's wrong with the regular 2500? 

Someone needs to bomb Ubisoft's HQ right now, this madness has to stop.

We'll tell the Americans that the "IS" in Ubisoft is related to terrorism, that should take care of the problem ... if they don't decide to hit a nearby school instead.

So to run any UBI game you kinda need the 'Brute Force'......

I understand optimizations and driver fix's (the last 15 years, constant evolution of GPU's), but not much has changed instruction wise since DX11.1 / .2 and how long ago was that.?

How hard can it really be to optimize something they've supposed to have been using/know a lot about from the GET-GO and past history of gaming and teachings...

I bet it's because Ubisoft wants to make peasant station/box look better(so idiots will think their potatoes are equivalent to pc minimum spec).

That or they simply were not able to make game run on 2-4 cores.  So they went MOAR CORES(full retard).

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

i wonder if there even are settings in this game other than resolution

CA-RIP, Cz up hoes down, bang these hoes out with my rounds.

xb1 shot:

ACUnity-PS4-Leaked-3.jpg

oEyZQjl.png

She.. She's gorgeous:

g7IsB.gif

thas a joke right?

This the link to screens I found, most videos got taken down already: http://imgur.com/a/Kfagt

These are console screenshots, they could be way too compressed but that's what's out there right now.

This the link to screens I found, most videos got taken down already: http://imgur.com/a/Kfagt

These are console screenshots, they could be way too compressed but that's what's out there right now.

I hope so that they are overcompressed as they are criminal

I hope so that they are overcompressed as they are criminal

It's entirely possible someone got an early copy and hates Ubisoft (surprise, surprise) enough to make the images look worse before leaking them.

I can't keep my tinfoil hat on for too long, it keeps falling off.

There is this though: http://www.psmania.net/2014/10/assassins-creed-unity-bullshots-vs-in-game-graphics-comparison/

It's entirely possible someone got an early copy and hates Ubisoft (surprise, surprise) enough to make the images look worse before leaking them.

I can't keep my tinfoil hat on for too long, it keeps falling off.

There is this though: http://www.psmania.net/2014/10/assassins-creed-unity-bullshots-vs-in-game-graphics-comparison/

I cannot wait for PC screens

deep inside I still hope