Corsair obsidian 450d vs phanteks enthoo pro

Ivan Martinović

Hello guys im looking for a new case and it has come down to the 2 in the title, could someone give an advice ? They both cost the same here in croatia. Ty in advance.

Well if it was me I'd go Corsair I love the looks of it but that's just me Been a corsair fan for years

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

Enthoo pro

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

IMO the Enthoo Pro has more to offer in direct comparison with the 450D...and if they're the same price I see no reason to not go for the Enthoo Pro.

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

Enthoo Pro definitely :)

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

Temperature wise they are more or less the same,what about the noise? I also wonder about the build quality of the corsair since it only has 7 kg compared to the 12 the enthoo weighs. The only thing holding me back from buying the enthoo pro is that I read on a review it isn't really good in noise reduction. Will it be loud with a i5 2500k 4ghz flickr with a mugen 2 and asus gtx 970 strix ? And the other thing I noticed the window is very dark so you don't see the components well,the 450d has a clear big window. Could that problem on the enthoo be fixed with 1 led light or something like that?