What projects are you currenty into/planning?

KingDaddyDaniel

What kinds of projects do the humble followers of LTT have? Things you're doing right now, things you're planning on doing (doesn't have to be PC related)

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

Trying to save up money to create the NEW TWA......estimated years: unknown number of years after i die.

Wait if your saying something that doesn't have to be PC related then why is this in Build Logs? Shouldn't it be in Off-Topic?

Im planning on an engine swap in my car, i also and making a dune buggy for a University competition and along those same lines might make a formula style car for my University.

I've got the build in my signature to do, other than that I'm working on a rpg game that I'll probably never release :)

An Asrock board for a $6000 build?

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Short term: I want to make a PC case for my personal PC(currently using a eMachines case, it needs to go). I want to make a "ghetto shield" with my Winbook TW801. I need to replace my radiator hoses and other various things on my Maxima(doing it this weekend or the next).

Long term: Install a turbo on my Camaro. Convert a Pontiac Bonneville to RWD with a V8(I have a donor car with a 350 small block). I need a new desk, thinking about making one that can accommodate 2 servers, 2 desktops, and have a laptop rack(along with VESA mounting for 3 monitors). Make an OS that fits me(basically modify Ubuntu).

I need a new desk, thinking about making one that can accommodate 2 servers, 2 desktops, and have a laptop rack(along with VESA mounting for 3 monitors). Make an OS that fits me(basically modify Ubuntu).

check out the desk that's I use (check SIG).

1) skyline gtr (I'm in Canada so it isn't hard to find oneone for under 10k)

2) 980 sli

3) world domination (only 50k required for my plan)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

-Submerged streaming PC: Soon™

-Small ITX smart/semi-retro gaming PC: Next year

-Large horror theme gaming PC: Late next year

-RGB LED controller for current and future builds: In progress (small project that I can fit in as a "down time" project)

-Spectrophotometer: In progress and consuming all my spare time which is why all my other projects are pending ;) (work)

Building myself a custom wooden case atm around 50% finished.

Java Programmer, AMD Fanboy and soon to be casemodder

Planning wise:

1. Media PC made from granite/basalt/marble (still deciding)

2. Followup to Loramentum

3. Kitchen/ground floor renovation to add much needed space

4. A proper workshop with space for woodworking and ofc PC modding :D

Finished Projects: Loramentum, VesperModerne, ExsectusAetos

Current Project: Parvum Argentum

A new sound system. I bought this last week and it arrived today.

TA-5002-2.jpg

Russian valve amps FTW. And these, Scandyna pods.

speakers.jpg

Also working on X8 still and am about to convert it to the dark side..

And then this.

se-ripper-bmx-race-bike-2013-p96-10050_i

For getting fit. And the parts.

bars.jpg

post.jpg

grips.jpg

Will make it fit my 5' 9" frame.

Then.

whx100o-d563_2.jpg

And.

tyres.jpg

Noice.

dustcaps.jpg

pads.jpg

M95LWQm.jpg

Misc.

T2eC16NHJHoE9n3Kd2HBQdr2BmdQw60_57.jpg

_57.jpg

beaje.jpg

cable.jpg

cog.jpg

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Also working on X8 still and am about to convert it to the dark side..

And then this.

For getting fit. And the parts.

Will make it fit my 5' 9" frame.

Then.

whx100o-d563_2.jpg

And.

Noice.

Misc.

What are those wheels? 

I mean I am not fan of a plastic wheel, as it is rigid, and if it brakes it brakes, whereas you can change spokes (and it does not take like half a day to sort it out, that I really like)

Skyway Tuff II mate. Been around since the 70s.

They're a plastic and carbon composite and trust me, they're almost unbreakable. I've snapped axles before those rims give out.

I weigh 15 stone atm so I need something that isn't going to buckle easy and 36h rims will if I'm not careful (hint - I absolutely never am).

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Well I only chose it just to fit the colour scheme. But now I probably will go X99 though

good idea

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Combining these for a build... oh and getting in to modelling :3

post-2896-0-72519900-1414145786_thumb.jp

post-2896-0-34108000-1414145805_thumb.jp

Character artist in the Games industry.

Still planning my desk pc build. And every time i consider a new car i check to see what i could do with that in terms of modifications

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Perspex flat cased pc to drop into a desk. Very early planning but will be a nice project. 

Combining these for a build... oh and getting in to modelling :3

attachicon.gif12b.jpg

attachicon.giffront_5.jpg

You're going to make a Cosmos even sexier by putting a corset on it?

I like your style

Edit: Planning an X58 platform build w/ a westmere xeon drowning in voltage. Gonna watercool, to keep it from setting itself on fire

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Building a wooden desk, after that Im trying to do a custom water cooled pc in a matx cube :D

Current Build: Desk

My case is my most expensive part

Its Almost 2015 and I don't have an SSD

well i am in the middle of building a half simpit, i call it the chair pit, its a nice big chair with integrated joystick, and buttons in the harm rests for playing games(like elite/star citizen and others), ill post a little build log when i am closer to done, chair is made, working on the harm rests atm.

also going to build a new pc in nov/dec. busy busy times :)

All of life is forged from Hell, Yet from its beauty our legacy began.
 My Boinc Stats

Spoiler

CPU : I7-4790K, MB : ASUS Maximus VII Hero, Ram : Vengeance Pro 32gb, GPU : Asus Strix GTX 1070, PSU : XFX 850w Black Edition

I'm in the design phase and saving phase of building my first True Enthusiat build. Basically, a Desk with a build in pc but that the PC portion is portable. A simple lock switch will enable you to slide the pc out and take it to a friends house or a LAN(I'm still trying to find out how to keep other people pesky hand out of the pc)

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Man when people post here and have plans and shit makes me feel like shit cuz I ain't doing shit bruh im here alone chilling

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

last week i painted my 760 hawk's in white, today i did some blue LED's in my case, and now i need to wait 3weeks for the rest of the parts :/

i hate waiting :(

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15