Wired internet will not work on one computer but works on all others

HakunaMatata

Alright,

Two days ago I changed the ssid on my wireless network. Since then the internet has not worked on my PC.The wired and wireless internet does work on all other devices on the network. The only exception is the wired internet on my desktop does not work. The internet says it is connected but cannot load anything. I cannot ping 8.8.8.8 but I can ping my default gateway.

What I have tried

Restarting router and modem

Restarting PC

Disabling ipv6

using ipconfig/renew and /release

setting a reserved IP

making my IP static

Changing IP

Using ipconfig /flushdns

EDIT forgot I also tried:

netsh winsock reset

​re nstalling drivers 

These are the erros from my event log

Event 1001 Your computer was not assigned an address from the network (by the DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address 0x00FFA3C08B72.  The following error occurred: 0x79. Your

computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from the network address (DHCP) server. 

Event 1002: The IP address lease 192.168.0.112 for the Network Card with network address 0x3085A98D99EE has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.0.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message).

Event 1003: Your computer was not able to renew its address from the network (from the DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address 0x3085A98D99EE.  The following error occurred: 0x79. Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from the network address (DHCP) server.

Full  event log

http://pastebin.com/RS6u5Mek

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Try deleting your computer Mac address from your router

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Try deleting your computer Mac address from your router

Where would I find the setting?

I have a dlink router

Do you use MAC filtering?  Or is your router just setup with DHCP and allows all devices?

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Do you use MAC filtering?  Or is your router just setup with DHCP and allows all devices?

I do not use MAC filtering

I do not use MAC filtering

Could this be your issue?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/0204bc48-1647-4cfa-97f2-8ac3d6e02720/dhcp-client-fails-to-get-an-valid-ip-address-from-dhcp-server-windows-81?forum=w8itpronetworking

"Problem Solved Issue was with Kaspersky Endpoint security. I uninstalled Kaspersky Endpoint security now its working thanks"

Main: i7 2600 | ASUS P8Z68-V | 2x4GB Vengeance 1600 | GTX 580 | WD Blue 1TB | Antec TP-650C | NH U12S | W7 x64

Backup: X6 1090T | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB XMS2 800 | GTX 550Ti | WD Blue 1TB |  Antec VP-450 | CM TX3 | W7 x64

Have you tried ipconfig /regsiterdns

It seems likely it's a NIC driver issue.  Try using a driver direct from the manufacturer (Realtek, Intel, Killer etc)

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Already tried nesh winsock rest and got nothing 

also my anti virus is just security essentials and even after I close it nothing changes 

It seems likely it's a NIC driver issue.  Try using a driver direct from the manufacturer (Realtek, Intel, Killer etc)

Ill try that command and im already using realtek which I have uninstalled and reinstalled 

Ill try that command and im already using realtek which I have uninstalled and reinstalled 

How many devices fail to connect? Is it just one? or several?

Main: i7 2600 | ASUS P8Z68-V | 2x4GB Vengeance 1600 | GTX 580 | WD Blue 1TB | Antec TP-650C | NH U12S | W7 x64

Backup: X6 1090T | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB XMS2 800 | GTX 550Ti | WD Blue 1TB |  Antec VP-450 | CM TX3 | W7 x64

How many devices fail to connect? Is it just one? or several?

Just my PC with wired connection.

all other wireless and wired things work fine

and it only started after a ssid change on the router

Tried it still no connection 

Im considering doing a factory reset because I have read people that fixed it after a reset