Build Help 700-800€

ForceTechno

Hey my name is Force

My english is not that great so I hope hope you can understand me well.

A friend of mine needs a new PC and she asked me to build it for her and 

because i dont wanna fail i want you guys to help me out a little :D.

(its not like i cant build anything, but i dont care if I mess up when i do things for myself,

but i dont wanna mess arround with arround with other peoples money).

She doesnt need a new Monitor or Keyboard/Mouse.

She needs a PC to play some games and to render Videos for Youtube and School.

And she totally wants a nvidia graficscard (totally not me being a fanboy of nvidia *cough*)

(And i need every aspect of things i need to buy ((i read some build guides here and there where missing some parts like fans and stuff like that)

I dont want to overclock or anything like that. 

I live in germany so it would be great if the prices are in Euro

Hope you can help me out a little :D

What you would prefer micro atx , atx or mini itx?

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Everything you'll need to build it is including with the case, aside from a screw driver.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€194.89 @ Pixmania DE)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€32.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Motherboard: ASRock H97 PERFORMANCE ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€49.06 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Memory: Team Vulcan 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€71.90 @ Caseking)
Storage: Crucial M500 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€59.90 @ Caseking)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€50.39 @ Pixmania DE)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 760 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  (€213.25 @ Home of Hardware DE)
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (€49.90 @ Caseking)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 500W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€59.90 @ Caseking)
Total: €782.18
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-10-23 03:25 CEST+0200

Everything you'll need to build it is including with the case, aside from a screw driver.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€194.89 @ Pixmania DE)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€32.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Motherboard: ASRock H97 PERFORMANCE ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€49.06 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Memory: Team Vulcan 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€71.90 @ Caseking)

Storage: Crucial M500 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€59.90 @ Caseking)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€50.39 @ Pixmania DE)

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 760 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  (€213.25 @ Home of Hardware DE)

Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (€49.90 @ Caseking)

Power Supply: Corsair CX 500W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€59.90 @ Caseking)

Total: €782.18

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-10-23 03:25 CEST+0200

Damn you fast xD

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Damn you fast xD

I already had this build in PCPP, I just removed the monitors and changed the motherboard + gpu. :)

I already had this build in PCPP, I just removed the monitors and changed the motherboard + gpu. :)

Also why is SDD a must have i dont get.I get it is fast for opening the pc and some more reddering but in budget pc should you really add that? and not aim better components?

Also why is SDD a must have i dont get.I get it is fast for opening the pc and some more reddering but in budget pc should you really add that? and not aim better components?

They're cheap enough that there's no reason to not buy one, and if you do add one you're not exactly taking money away from other parts that would be so much more faster had you not put an ssd.

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€73.17 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master RR-T4-18PK-R1 70.0 CFM Rifle Bearing CPU Cooler  (€26.63 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G1.Sniper A88X ATX FM2+ Motherboard  (€87.89 @ Home of Hardware DE) 

Memory: Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€79.49 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Edition Video Card  (€353.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Case: Corsair SPEC-03 Orange ATX Mid Tower Case  (€57.23 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Total: €788.69

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-10-23 03:31 CEST+0200

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€194.89 @ Pixmania DE) 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€32.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€74.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory  (€70.39 @ Hardwareversand) 

Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€58.75 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 2GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (€204.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  (€54.94 @ Home of Hardware DE) 

Total: €802.04

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€73.17 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master RR-T4-18PK-R1 70.0 CFM Rifle Bearing CPU Cooler  (€26.63 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G1.Sniper A88X ATX FM2+ Motherboard  (€87.89 @ Home of Hardware DE) 
Memory: Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€79.49 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Edition Video Card  (€353.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case: Corsair SPEC-03 Orange ATX Mid Tower Case  (€57.23 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €788.69

I think that would bottleneck the gpu if you have that CPu

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€194.89 @ Pixmania DE) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€32.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€74.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory  (€70.39 @ Hardwareversand) 
Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€58.75 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 2GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (€204.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  (€54.94 @ Home of Hardware DE) 
Total: €802.04

Why go with a Micro mobo and a mid case?

They're cheap enough that there's no reason to not buy one, and if you do add one you're not exactly taking money away from other parts that would be so much more faster had you not put an ssd.

I really dont get the "benefits" of ssd other than rendering and the pc opening faster are there more i dont know ?

I think that would bottleneck the gpu if you have that CPu

It won't bottleneck it too significant. Besides, if the monitor is not more than 1440p 60Hz I think it's fine IMO. Next time use the multiquote ok?

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

It won't bottleneck it too significant. Besides, if the monitor is not more than 1440p 60Hz I think it's fine IMO. Next time use the multiquote ok?

WHy?

I really dont get the "benefits" of ssd other than rendering and the pc opening faster are there more i dont know ?

The system is snappier overall, you can do things without having to wait as long.

Why go with a Micro mobo and a mid case?

I choose the motherboard randomly (low price)

The system is snappier overall, you can do things without having to wait as long.

I would prefer to get a 3 tb that is the same price as a 250 ssd to be honest

Wow thanks guy you are fast :D

Its like 03:42 here and i thought yeah i go to sleep.

Probably there will be an answer up until then. 

Nope. 10 minutes. Thank you guys :D

Gonna look through always fsx build :D

WHy?

Why what? Use multiquote? I observed that you reply to people one by one when you can reply in just one post. As for the CPU it's not a bad chip. It does bottleneck the GPU but the advantages of the GPU outweighs the disadvantages of the CPU.

Spoiler

Why what? Use multiquote? I observed that you reply to people one by one when you can reply in just one post. As for the CPU it's not a bad chip. It does bottleneck the GPU but the advantages of the GPU outweighs the disadvantages of the CPU.

Well i reply one by one to see my posts