Best 140mm Airflow Fan with RED LED?

gooooofpie

Looking for Looks (RED) + Performance + Silence....... Prefer 4-pin fans. Currently eyeing the Cougar Dual-X but its looks orange and don't suit my Black/Red H440

Corsair AF 140 LED?

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Corsair AF 140 LED?

They are 3 pin and they removed the rubber isolated mount

Looking for Looks (RED) + Performance + Silence....... Prefer 4-pin fans. Currently eyeing the Cougar Dual-X but its looks orange and don't suit my Black/Red H440

Bitfenix Spectre LED are great for the price. They come in PWM as well

"Rawr XD"

Bitfenix Spectre LED are great for the price. They come in PWM as well

Don't bother with the normal spectre's, get the spectre pro's.

Aerocool ds 140 red

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Don't bother with the normal spectre's, get the spectre pro's.

Actually, its the other way around. Don't bother with Spectre Pro (worst fan I ever used alongside Sickleflows). Regular Spectre are the ones you want to get. 

"Rawr XD"

Actually, its the other way around. Don't bother with Spectre Pro (worst fan I ever used alongside Sickleflows). Regular Spectre are the ones you want to get.

This

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

But regular spectre don't have PWM

Their design no different than the average fan your case come with and have the same cheap sleeve bearing.

But regular spectre don't have PWM

They do but Spretre Pro LED's are not available in PWM last time I checked.

Their design no different than the average fan your case come with and have the same cheap sleeve bearing.

They do but Spretre Pro LED's are not available in PWM last time I checked.

The regular Spectre are a lot better then the Spectre Pro though. That's something that there's no debate on, and they're good fans considering the price. These and the Cougars are really the only red LED 140mm PWM fans

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835345058&cm_re=spectre_led_pwm_140-_-35-345-058-_-Product

"Rawr XD"

The regular Spectre are a lot better then the Spectre Pro though. That's something that there's no debate on, and they're good fans considering the price. These and the Cougars are really the only red LED 140mm PWM fans

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835345058&cm_re=spectre_led_pwm_140-_-35-345-058-_-Product

ill agree to disagree then from personal experience, especially when it comes to pressure.

Can you control fan speeds on 3-pin connectors? 

That fan is a 4 pin. You can control 3 pin fans but it would depend on what they're plugged in to

"Rawr XD"

Aerocool ds 140 red

Would like to point out, this fan is great, and beats specre pro/not pro by far

Would like to point out, this fan is great, and beats specre pro/not pro by far

Since you have tested that fan personally, how's the static pressure and the noise? Considering replacing the af140s on my rad

Since you have tested that fan personally, how's the static pressure and the noise? Considering replacing the af140s on my rad

It is loud at 12v, but if you put it at 5v it's just dandy, blows a lot of air, and is quiet. At 5v, blows more air then spectre pro at 12v.

Seems to have good sp as well