CPU keeps getting 99 celsius when i watch youtube and game

Go to solution Solved by ZiggyManSaad,

Sorry for being a retard but u if u mean the radiator, it's cold the radiator is cold (blowing cold air)

Hey and something else: one tube on the cooler is hot and one cold, is it ok or should both be hot or cold???

If it's blowing cold air, the pump is bad. Get that RMA'd.

I feel heat but like 25 degrees NOT 100

How much heat is there? Is it barely putting out any heat, some heat, or blasting heat like a fucking car?

Like the back of the mobo?

The block would be on top of your CPU. 

When I said "blower end" I was talking about the exhaust.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

How much heat is there? Is it barely putting out any heat, some heat, or blasting heat like a fucking car?

Ooook. Close ur eyes and imagine a 9 degree October day, it's windy outside and u only have this cheap but fairly good jacket. Then there comes THAT FUCKING HYDRO H60 and warms up ur skin NOT burn it, just warms it.

Like 20-25 Celsius

Ooook. Close ur eyes and imagine a 9 degree October day, it's windy outside and u only have this cheap but fairly good jacket. Then there comes THAT FUCKING HYDRO H60 and warms up ur skin NOT burn it, just warms it.

Like 20-25 Celsius

And this is happening while your computer is giving you funky readings?

Can you feel heat on the blower end of the radiator? If not, there you go. Also, take the side off your case and put your head near the block to make sure it's making noise.

Sorry for being a retard but u if u mean the radiator, it's cold the radiator is cold (blowing cold air)

Hey and something else: one tube on the cooler is hot and one cold, is it ok or should both be hot or cold???

Yup

9/10 bad pump. Call up the people you got it from and request an RMA.

And this is happening while your computer is giving you funky readings?

Ye but I'm gonna sleep now so u can follow this thread cuz imma post some screenshot In approximately 15 hours

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Aaaawww man ffuuuuck me, I lost my receipt and I live in Sweden

Aaaawww man ffuuuuck me, I lost my receipt and I live in Sweden

Did you buy it in store or online? Did you register it with Corsair? (Always register your products) I'm sure Corsair will be a little lenient about it either way. 

I did. Found none

time to report you for trolling:P

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

WHAAATT. WHY, did I offend u or something cuz my cpu problem is real MORE REAL THEN UR FRIENDS

time to report you for trolling:P

WHAAATT. WHY, did I offend u or something cuz my cpu problem is real MORE REAL THEN UR FRIENDS

WHY WOULD U EVEN REPORT ME

WHY WOULD U EVEN REPORT ME

oh it maybe was the other guy with almost exacly same name, lol

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

oh it maybe was the other guy with almost exacly same name, lol

You meant me, and got a post of mine deleted. Probably because the deleter and you as well took absolutely zero time to find context in the next posts.

/sigh

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.