Hamachi on Android?

SMURG

Wasn't sure whether to put this in mobile devices or networking, but I'll be getting a Note 4 on Friday (been after one since launch but apparently there are stock issues here...), and I'd really like to be able to access my Hamachi network on it - not least for file shares.

If I google it, I find some stuff about a beta client for Android but it seems to send you to this weird web-based "LogMeIn Pro" thing I've never seen before and wants you to pay £64 a year (reduced to £29 for me because I'm a "loyal customer" apparently) for the pleasure of connecting 'up to 2' Android or iOS devices to your network - and it looks like you have to create a whole new one to do that rather than just connecting them to an existing VPN. It occurred to me that the LogMeIn pro thing might just be for remote access but it definitely seems like you can add the mobile clients to a mesh/hub-and-spoke network with it - correct me if I'm wrong.

What I'm after ideally is something more akin to the desktop clients you get where you just download the program, give it a network name/IP address and password and you're good to go - I don't mind paying the £19 a year for more clients and hub-and-spoke since that's what I want from my network anyway, but can you honestly not just have the mobile clients connect to the network you've made with the desktop client? I mean I have Haguichi on a Linux machine serving Windows and Mac clients so cross-compatibility doesn't strike me as a huge problem, so long as I get something else to allow Android to interpret the shares since that isn't included with mobile OSes for some reason (total smartphone noob, btw).

I'm confused by the dichotomy between this "LogMeIn Pro" web-based thing and the normal Hamachi/Haguichi VPN tunnel I'm used to - has anyone got an Android (or even iOS) device working with desktop clients on the same VPN?

Thanks.