Will PSU be enough?

the jolly roger

So will this PSU be enough to run an A-10 7850k, @ about 4.2 Ghz and a GTX 750ti also overclocked as much as possible???

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

don't overclock with this psu xD

I reccomend an 450W minimum if you want to get something

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

300 watts? You'd be really stretching it

750ti only consumes like 80w overclocked so i guess it can

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

don'T overclick with this shitty of a psu xD

what do yo recommend that is SFX form factor?

Edit: how bout dis? http://www.amazon.com/Silverstone-Tek-450-Watts-Modular-ST45SF-G/dp/B008VQ2Y4K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414011388&sr=8-1&keywords=sfx

750ti only consumes like 80w overclocked so i guess it can

Always make sure to have some headroom. Just get a bigger one.

I am not going to look at the psu. If it is in atx spec it will be enough for that rig. But if you think that it's really not enough chances are that you should invest in a better psu. Something like a corsair or evga psu.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

what do yo recommend that is SFX form factor?

I updated my post. sorry I though it was another psu... this one is fine but id really reccomend at lease 450W to be sure

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

300 watts is actually fine (looks like without OCing you're hitting about 220w usage), but honestly I would want a better PSU. As for one in that form factor, I have no experience with those so I can't really say. Also, why the APU with a dedicated GPU? Were they purchased at different times? It seems rather silly.

edit: actually I might be fine with that PSU. Just be warned you'll never be able to stick in a more powerful GPU or any high power demanding peripherals. The 450w (ST45SF) unit would be my recommendation, but you can get away with the 300w depending on the rest of the setup.

I am not going to look at the psu. If it is in atx spec it will be enough for that rig. But if you think that it's really not enough chances are that you should invest in a better psu. Something like a corsair or evga psu.

it has to be SFX form factor

300 watts is actually fine (looks like without OCing you're hitting about 220w usage), but honestly I would want a better PSU. As for one in that form factor, I have no experience with those so I can't really say. Also, why the APU with a dedicated GPU? Were they purchased at different times? It seems rather silly.

yes, i currently have just the a10 and will buy the new 750ti soom and even later get something like an athlon X4

So will this PSU be enough to run an A-10 7850k, @ about 4.2 Ghz and a GTX 750ti also overclocked as much as possible???

Get this one... The System would most likely run fine on the 300W but if you can afford it i'd go higher.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Yes it will be however why would you use a 7850k with a 750ti? Just get a 860k or a Pentium 3258 instead. 

Yes it will be however why would you use a 7850k with a 750ti? Just get a 860k or a Pentium 3258 instead. 

i currently have the a10 because the Igpu is.............. bearble, unlike intel BS graphics 4000 or whatever. and will buy the 750ti

will the sfs 450w PSU also be enough for something like an R9 270/270x??

will the sfs 450w PSU also be enough for something like an R9 270/270x??

Yes. 

Yes. 

ok thanks

You can at stock. Overclocking on that is not advised. Get a 500W PSU if you plan on OC.

Lol wut, 300W PSU not enough? That's plenty for an APU rig and a 750 Ti. A 750 Ti consumes max 75W >.>

Lol wut, 300W PSU not enough? That's plenty for an APU rig and a 750 Ti. A 750 Ti consumes max 75W >.>

Use your PSU at it's rated load & you are asking for trouble.

Use your PSU at it's rated load & you are asking for trouble.

Are we on the rated load with a 750 Ti and an APU? No. You'd be around 200W in a worst case scenario.

just get the 450 :)

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-