Most durable yet fast 1tb or 2tb hard drive

applesuxD

I know that Hitachi is the most durable

But I don't know the speed and also I don't know which specific one to get

Someone help me recommend one thanks :)

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

WD Red or Black is my go to choice. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

hitachi 7k2000 2tb 70 bucks as fast as wd black cheeper and longer mtbf or mean time between failures i have some of these running in my nas and server and they keep on chugging

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Seagate Barracuda is balanced enough.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

if I needed a drive that was fast and would last a long time, I would use a WD RE4. I already have a 1TB model of the RE4 and it's not dead yet. they're expensive though.

inb4 flamewar (Seagate, WD)

so? hitachi wins anyway xD

but yea, seagate is fastest ( only a little obv), wd is most recommended and hitachi is -by the statistics - most reliable, durable and underrated