new build just need someone to dubble check

sigge300

Instead of the two different SSDs, I would just get a single 1TB 850 Pro.

You won't need to partition, and you could use the HDD as your (internal) backup.

i just like to keep my operating system and games on separate storage devices it is just my preference

While the case is white inside all the grommets are black. So one could go with a black & white theme. But only you know what pleases you aesthetically.

With more memory, storage, and gpu, max draw will not top 860W before overclocking.

from the specs sheets at corsairs website that's around when the efficiency starts to go down. Am i reading that graph wrong?

http://www.corsair.com/se-fi/ax1200i-digital-atx-power-supply-1200-watt-80-plus-platinum-certified-fully-modular-psu

from the specs sheets at corsairs website that's around when the efficiency starts to go down. Am i reading that graph wrong?

http://www.corsair.com/se-fi/ax1200i-digital-atx-power-supply-1200-watt-80-plus-platinum-certified-fully-modular-psu

Looks about right. But the drop is in the 1% - 3% range, and that is with the system running at full load on all hardware - and then only if the manufacturers have not exaggerated max draw for safety sake. Based on data I have seen for slightly older gpu, it is more likely that max real world draw will be much lower. Until much more hardware is added the likely draw will be around 20%.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Looks about right. But the drop is in the 1% - 3% range, and that is with the system running at full load on all hardware - and then only if the manufacturers have not exaggerated max draw for safety sake. Based on data I have seen for slightly older gpu, it is more likely that max real world draw will be much lower. Until much more hardware is added the likely draw will be around 20%.

so i should go whit the 1000W psu?