What Android device to buy on verizon

NEED HELP! 

I'm in the market for a new android.  I'm on verizon and want to buy with a contract.  I am not willing to switch.  What phone would be best for me (300 or less)  If I watch youtube, browse the web, game a bit, and social network, but also want to maintain one handed use?  I currently have a droid razr m, which is a solid phone, but it's screen is too small and doesnt pack enough pixels (960 x 540, 256 ppi

I don't know exactly how expensive they are, but Nexus 5 and Moto X (or a older Moto) would be good I guess

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

htc one m8 on upgrade they are 199 dollars i have verizon to btw

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

I don't know exactly how expensive they are, but Nexus 5 and Moto X (or a older Moto) would be good I guess

I looked into the moto x, but I noticed by the dimesions, it seems really tall... still thinking because it would be pretty sweet to customize it

htc one m8 on upgrade they are 199 dollars i have verizon to btw

I really like the m8, I was kind of leaning towards it or the LG G3

one M8 is a solid phone if you don't want the size of the Nexus 6 that will be coming soon.

Can't really recommend the M8 enough.

Yeah with the nexus 6 I'm just wondering how google condsiders 5.9" a phone and amazon considers 6" a tablet!  Why google, why! I was going to see the price of a solid handset cheap unlocked like the nexus usually is because I love stock android.  It was 5.9 inches and $650 and I was shocked.  Stock is part of the reason I'm taking a good look at the Moto X

Go with the M8. You won't regret it.

I might.  I just see the G3 with that gorgeous display and small footprint for 100 bucks less... I'm just not sure

Get a fricking Motorola DROID. Those are what made Verizon popular in the early smartphone days.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I might.  I just see the G3 with that gorgeous display and small footprint for 100 bucks less... I'm just not sure

One of my family members has the G3. The only problem I see with the 1440p display and with all other phones with 1440p displays, is that most youtubers don't record in 1440p. So unless you have some media that is going to be 1440p I don't believe the display is a BIG plus. It's definitely a reason to get the G3, but probably not a major reason. The speakers on the LG G3 is..... horrendous. It's simply one little slit in the back of the phone. 

I have the HTC One M8. The speakers are the best in the smartphone world right now. The aluminum design is pretty good too. Just make sure not to drop this phone too often. Because it's an aluminum design its shows more impacts scars than if it were a plastic phone like the LG G3. Also to be honest with you the camera isn't that good IMO, they are decent for social media and other things. Just don't expect to get better picture quality than other phones. 

Also my local bestbuy ad has the HTC One M8 for 50 bucks on contract. What store would you be buying your phone from?

As for the Droid Turbo....  It's up to you if you want to see what Motorola has in store or if you want to buy a smartphone now.

I have a G3, and its pretty good, plus the removable battery and size are great bonuses. But I recommend looking at the new Droid Turbo coming out, it looks very good on the spec sheet, and if leaks are true, a 3900mah battery would last very long

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8