Destiny Clan for Raids and Such. Anyone wanna do the vault of glass?

I've been playing destiny since it was released and enjoy it greatly, except there's still one prerequisite I don't meet for the game: having friends. So I figured, in the spirit of my generation, I'd crowd source it! I've started a clan on bungie.net called Nightmare Inbound (I play Xbox one), which is centered around raids, collectibles, strikes, and so on. I'm not big on PVP, but that doesn't mean we can't do it. My only criteria for people joining is that we act like a group and not try to constantly one up each other or prove we're the best, just that we play the game because it's fun and its even more fun when you don't need to restart from checkpoints when you die. My main drive behind creating this is that I'd like to complete the vault of glass. I'm almost a high enough level, and I have all blue weapons, which at least to me seems descent enough. My main character is a level 25 warlock at the moment, and is pretty evenly leveled up in both sunsinger and voidwalker subclass. I'm focusing on sunsinger, since its abilities seem better suited for support. If you're interested in joining and want to share stats and setup days to try for better gear or try for the vault of glass, comment below and join the clan!

(sorry if my diction sounds childish. I'm an adult, but I haven't tried doing something like this since I was twelve and trying to beat the halo games on legendary)

Ryzen 7 3700X

Aorus GTX 1080ti

G.Skill TridentZ 3200MHz 2x8GB

Corsair SFX 750W

Phanteks Evolve Shift Air (glass front)

2x Corsair Force GS 120GB SSD (RAID 0)

i'd help but i'm on ps3 of all things. sorry

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

I play on Xbox One. I;m a level 26 Warlock right now. I have tried the VOG and it was brutal (we had a 29, 25,26, 27, 25, 23). I would be in for giving it a go with you. PM me and I'll send you my gamertag.

With today's technology I often wonder why we don't have colonies on the moon or Mars. Then I go to Wal Mart for 5 minutes and realize the vast majority of the human populace isn't ready for such things.

I play on Xbox One. I;m a level 26 Warlock right now. I have tried the VOG and it was brutal (we had a 29, 25,26, 27, 25, 23). I would be in for giving it a go with you. PM me and I'll send you my gamertag.

Awesome! I just got to level 26 after buying some vanguard armor and leveling it up. I'm working on getting the exotic hand cannon right now (but this is looking like it will take forver. 500 kills with void damage on pvp....  I rarely play pvp) but I should be able to do it now since I also have a legendary auto rifle called "Doctor NOPE" and hand cannon called "The Devil Within". I've fully upgraded the sunsinger class as well. I'll definitely send you an invite.

Ryzen 7 3700X

Aorus GTX 1080ti

G.Skill TridentZ 3200MHz 2x8GB

Corsair SFX 750W

Phanteks Evolve Shift Air (glass front)

2x Corsair Force GS 120GB SSD (RAID 0)