Rog Oc panel

Clyde

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

then what? it does not teach how to use

teach yourself

it explains how the monitoring is used

OC shuld be done in the bios/uefi

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

so you mean oc panel is useless?

No its not useless.

Its a very good tool for monitoring the current load and temps on your cpu and mobo,

you can coose oc or uc presets on the run if you need more power or if you dont need as much and want a more quiet running system when doing office and surfing stuff.

You can also overclock your gpu with it when needed and youve got control over overvolting gpu and ram.

BUT

Its mainly just a handy collection of things you culd do anyways, just collected and controlled by one device. And its a fan controller for four fans (still looks fancy though).

And as far as you dont go with a full water cooling set up you wuldnt want to mess up your voltings (from your partpicker URL i can see youre just planning to put an aoi on your CPU).

This thing is in fact made for hardcore overclockers, sub zero monitoring and for guys who want to have kind of the biggest tech-dick among their friends imo. :lol:

Please have in mind all i wrote here is my very own opinion and i might have missed something so anybody may feel free to correct me there.

See if you can find some thrustworthy review on yt or maybe in this forum (serch-function ;)) and try to figure out if you need it.

AAAAND keep in mind that this a product that goes exclusively with the top ASUS mobos.

Main Rig:

-

Obsidian 250D Build Log