The power just went out in Surrey BC

XTankSlayerX

At least you don't live in Tsawassen where the power seems to go out on a regular basis.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

North Van, best Van.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

I haven't lost power here since last summer. RIGHT WHEN WE HAD TO GO ON VACATION MEANING WE COULDNT DO ANYTHING TO GET READY OR ARM OUR HOUSE. but the power came back as we left

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Thats good. I've lost a bit of progress on my latest wallpaper. All i can hope is that my os isnt corrupted.

Especially when you're actually creating content, a UPS can come in handy. It doesn't have to sustain the PC for hours, but a few minutes to save the files and shut it down properly can come in handy.

Especially when you're actually creating content, a UPS can come in handy. It doesn't have to sustain the PC for hours, but a few minutes to save the files and shut it down properly can come in handy.

Yeah, I would need to get one. How much are they?

Depends on the wattage really. Best to pick one that can handle the combined wattage of your PC and monitor(s).

Plenty of choice on Alternate's UK page, but be sure to check whatever other sellers you have over there too.

Don't forget to plug the monitor(s) into the UPS as well, and if your keyboard has a power brick too (my G19s for instance has one) you'll need to plug that into the UPS as well.

There's no point in having the PC still on and not being able to do anything because the screen doesn't work or you can't type a filename.

I've been contemplating getting one for a while now, and with the nuclear problems and resulting potential lack of capacity over here, I'm most likely getting the APC Back-UPS Pro 1200 early next month.

Well you live in Canada. You deserved to have the power go out, with all that poutine and maple leaves.

Silly Canadians, electricity is for real countries.