Need some fan suggestions for an H105 Rad

Bad Sheep

I've been looking around for some 120mm fans to set up on my h105 in push/pull and while I have a general idea of what is superior in the selection of fans but I'm still not sure what I want or what would really be the *best* performance wise.

It's definitely got to be static pressure for the rad, and as a side note, I'd really like to have two of the fans to have icy blue LED's for my case's color theme of black and lighter blue, though a more darker blue is acceptable as well. Sound is also NOT an issue, so if it's particularly loud I'm not too worried, but being quiet while maintaining great temps is never bad either. This'll be in an air 240 case as well if you're wondering.

Any suggestions? Noctua? Corsair? Cooler master perhaps? I've heard that even the high performance SP Corsair fans are meh but the numbers on paper seem great??

As another question on fans that I may as well ask, what are the best 120mm/80mm fans for airflow?

there ya go... if you look closely you will notice some sort of corsair aio in there lmao.

HC0toPM.jpg

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Gentle Typhoon > Everything. Other than that, phanteks makes really nice fans, bitfenix spectre pro's are decent. 

I've been looking around for some 120mm fans to set up on my h105 in push/pull and while I have a general idea of what is superior in the selection of fans but I'm still not sure what I want or what would really be the *best* performance wise.

It's definitely got to be static pressure for the rad, and as a side note, I'd really like to have two of the fans to have icy blue LED's for my case's color theme of black and lighter blue, though a more darker blue is acceptable as well. Sound is also NOT an issue, so if it's particularly loud I'm not too worried, but being quiet while maintaining great temps is never bad either. This'll be in an air 240 case as well if you're wondering.

Any suggestions? Noctua? Corsair? Cooler master perhaps? I've heard that even the high performance SP Corsair fans are meh but the numbers on paper seem great??

As another question on fans that I may as well ask, what are the best 120mm/80mm fans for airflow?

80mm AF fans that you salvage from an airhockey table. Also, microwaves have pretty high CFM fans in them, but both of these options are not recommended for non-headphone users

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

there ya go... if you look closely you will notice some sort of corsair aio in there lmao.

HC0toPM.jpg

The fans in this pictures are literally worth more than my entire rig :P

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Gentle Typhoon > Everything. Other than that, phanteks makes really nice fans, bitfenix spectre pro's are decent. 

I keep hearing about those fans but it seems like they're a tad bit hard to find.

HC0toPM.jpg

Good lord, I'm envious. So far the most tempting fan for me is a black Noctua for SP.

Good lord, I'm envious. So far the most tempting fan for me is a black Noctua for SP.

they sexy ;3

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

The fans in this pictures are literally worth more than my entire rig :P

well around $20 a piece if im right... so from this i see about $300 of fans give or take.

they sexy ;3

Which exact Noctua fan, in black, would you recommend for rad push/pull? I'll probably mount them as pull and have LED fans as push so it lights up blue in the front of my case, unless you think a different set up for the sake of performance is in order.

Which exact Noctua fan, in black, would you recommend for rad push/pull? I'll probably mount them as pull and have LED fans as push so it lights up blue in the front of my case, unless you think a different set up for the sake of performance is in order.

whatever you wanna do my friend. your build not mine :P

whatever you wanna do my friend. your build not mine :P

Right-o, appreciate the help, and that goes for everyone in this thread.

well around $20 a piece if im right... so from this i see about $300 of fans give or take.

...like i said - worth more than my pc ;)

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I keep hearing about those fans but it seems like they're a tad bit hard to find.

Yeah they are hard to find. You could always use Noise Blocker eLoop fans. They are amazing fans, and haven't failed me yet.