Corsair AF140 with LED - vibration?

gooooofpie

Since they removed the rubberised isolating mounts, are they loud since they should vibrate more without the rubbers. Anyone owns them?

I have a couple of the SP 140s - LED. They dont seem too bad - mine are fixed to a radiator and as long as there is rubber washers between them [and the surface] I wouldn't think it should be that bad.

You'll probably get more case noise, but using standard fan screws with the fans with rubber wouldn't suppress that much vibration. There would still be hard surface contact.

They're all Quiet Editions though. so compared to a Performance Edition you'll get less fan/air/case noise and performance.

My top recommendation for LED fans is Enermax's T.B. Vegas, more airflow, static pressure and the same (On paper) noise level. They lack rubber bits, but they come with those rubber screw replacement things.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S