Sony Vegas Pro 13 [Audio Bug]

Apoqsi
Go to solution Solved by Apoqsi,

I solved this issue by simply putting the files that had this problem in audacity and exporting them out in audacity to a .wav Microsoft file which is more compatible with sony vegas.

Hello,

So recently I have been having an issue with Sony Vegas pro 13. This occurs when I import audio files such as sound effect. The issue is

that the audio either gets distorted or gets distorted and is audio from another part of the video and isn't the original sound effect I imported. The audio

files are working fine outside of Sony Vegas but as soon as I go to use them in Sony Vegas they get messed up. If anyone can help me with this issue it

would be super greatly appreciated.

Hello,

So recently I have been having an issue with Sony Vegas pro 13. This occurs when I import audio files such as sound effect. The issue is that the audio either gets distorted or gets distorted and is audio from another part of the video and isn't the original sound effect I imported. The audio files are working fine outside of Sony Vegas but as soon as I go to use them in Sony Vegas they get messed up. If anyone can help me with this issue it I would be super greatly appreciated.

That's a weird issue that you've encountered. I've used Sony Vegas Pro for quire awhile and have never come across that issue. Would it be possible to somehow show what your problem is? This would further help us understand the audio problem that you're having.

EDIT: What build of SVP 13 have you got, is it the latest one?

Edited by Geekazoid

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

That's a weird issue that you've encountered. I've used Sony Vegas Pro for quire awhile and have never come across that issue. Would it be possible to somehow show what your problem is? This would further help us understand the audio problem that you're having.

EDIT: What build of SVP 13 have you got, is it the latest one?

I can make a quick video if that would help

I can make a quick video if that would help

Certainly. That'd be great. Thank you. :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I solved this issue by simply putting the files that had this problem in audacity and exporting them out in audacity to a .wav Microsoft file which is more compatible with sony vegas.