GTX 970...Out of stock

coldie

They seem to be out of stock pretty much everywhere

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

thats news

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

It will probably be a month or so until they finally come back in stock, just for them to go back out of stock again..

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

It will probably be a month or so until they finally come back in stock, just for them to go back out of stock again..

Seriously :/, a month?

Is there any Geforce GTX 970 on the market that isn't out of stock everywhere under $400?

put yourself on auto-notify email list on various site (e.g. EVGA, newegg, etc.) and as soon as you get an email, place the order within 5 min

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

http://imgur.com/YJc2jT8

hehe, my dual 970 g1 gaming :3

Cpu: Intel i7-5930k Mobo: Asus Rampage V Extreme Ram: G.skill Ripjaws 4 4x4gb 2666mhz Gpu: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 
PSU: Evga Supernova G2 850W Storage: Samsung 850 Pro SSD 512gb Case: Phanteks P400S CPUcooler: Corsair H110 OS: Win 8.1

my dad is waiting for his 3rd to arrive 

PS: I love my dual G1s

*strokes the G1s* my darlings

Unfortunately, I do think it will be a little while before we see consistant stock on the 970's. There is a ton of demand for them right now. The best thing you can do is check your favorite retailers daily and keep your fingers crossed.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

When I wanted to buy mine, they were in stock lel.

I wub my SLI Gigabyte Windforce OC 970s, no u cannot has any!!! Mine, all mine.

Linus is my fetish.

Why have I never heard of this one before? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125685&cm_re=geforce_gtx_970-_-14-125-685-_-Product

All i hear people talking about are the Strix and MSI twin force 

If you havent heard about the gigabyte 970's you havent been paying much attention Lol.

I count 3 references to it in this thread alone :)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

If you havent heard about the gigabyte 970's you havent been paying much attention Lol.

I count 3 references to it in this thread alone :)

Haha, yea well I meant before this thread.

How does it stack up against the others? I see its very long

Gigabyte has the most versions of GTX 970s (4 versions)

Gigabyte Titan blower vesion refrence (discontinued)

Gigabyte G1 Gaming (Out of stock) - my babies

Gigabyte Windforce (Out of stock)

Gigabyte mITX GTX 970 (just launched)

Haha, yea well I meant before this thread.

How does it stack up against the others? I see its very long

The G1 Gaming is one of the more powerful 970's on the market. They are very nice cards.

Gigabyte has the most versions of GTX 970s (4 versions)

Gigabyte Titan blower vesion refrence (discontinued)

Gigabyte G1 Gaming (Out of stock) - my babies

Gigabyte Windforce (Out of stock)

Gigabyte mITX GTX 970 (just launched)

So this one that is in stock on newegg is the windforce?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125685&cm_re=geforce_gtx_970-_-14-125-685-_-Product

How does that one stack up against the MSI Twin force?

If you guys live near a Micro Center by chance, you should check them out. Mine gets new 970s and 980s every Tuesday.

So this one that is in stock on newegg is the windforce?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125685&cm_re=geforce_gtx_970-_-14-125-685-_-Product

How does that one stack up against the MSI Twin force?

and yes it's the windforce version

my lan gaming friend uses the windforce version she overclocked it the 1550mhz almot as high as my G1 which I oced to 1600mhz so I would say pretty good it can give MSI,Asus and EVGA run for their money

and yes it's the windforce version

my lan gaming friend uses the windforce version she overclocked it the 1550mhz almot as high as my G1 which I oced to 1600mhz so I would say pretty good it can give MSI,Asus and EVGA run for their money

man but that windforce one is like $472 for me here incanada :(

It's $575 in Singapore

bought my 2 g1 gaming for $494 each here in sweden

Cpu: Intel i7-5930k Mobo: Asus Rampage V Extreme Ram: G.skill Ripjaws 4 4x4gb 2666mhz Gpu: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 
PSU: Evga Supernova G2 850W Storage: Samsung 850 Pro SSD 512gb Case: Phanteks P400S CPUcooler: Corsair H110 OS: Win 8.1

a