A Few Noobly Questions

Seilu

So I am new to this stuff, and I have a few quesions.

CPU:

I am going to be buying a CPU for a computer that I am going to build for gaming, I am thinking of the intel 4690(unless there is another process with equal performance for less money)

Should I overclock? I am going to be building a gaming mini ITX rig so i am not sure if I need overclocking or not, I am not expecting to be playing major games, mostly league of legends.

Do I need a CPU cooler if I will not be over clocking? In a mini ITX gaming rig without too much of high end components(If I did get one I would only get the cooler master hyper 212)

Motherboard:

What makes a good motherboard? What will be a viable motherboard for gaming that can fit in a bitfenix prodigy?

What are key things to look for when shopping for a motherboard?

Memory:

Pretty sure I am just gonna get some basic 8 GB DDR3 Ram so not much to ask here, unless you have some little tips for me.

Any little tip/tidbit will help me! 

Thanks!  :)

Edit: I live in Canada

For your cpu I think you should stick with Intel but the 4690 is not able to be overclocked. To overclock you could get a 4690k with a bit more money. Also you should use an aftermarket cooler if you do overclock it. If not the stock cooler is enough