Is my iphone 5s godly?

LemonSpice

Picture or it didnt happen.....

Also was the ground dirt or was it concrete. idk. grass would be like a cushioning when it falls and branches are flexible. so...

has a metal backing i would go lg g3 one m8 or the two(oneplus one since i have an invite code)

Steps you need to take. 

1. Buy a G3 or M8 (or a Z3.. the Xperias are seriously underrated phones IMO)

2. Give the one plus code to me

3. ???

4. Profit

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

GET A FUCKING SAMSUNG OR I WILL GIVE YOU AIDS.

Yay. Plastic and TouchWiz! And don't forget how difficult they make it to unlock!

Worse than Apple? I think so.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Picture or it didnt happen.....

Also was the ground dirt or was it concrete. idk. grass would be like a cushioning when it falls and branches are flexible. so...

of what my phone or the ground there is nothing to take a picture of but i wil of my phone

here is the edge that it hit it is a bad pic but you can see the scrathcing and denting a little 

post-66400-0-12503600-1413941010.jpg

post-66400-0-48156300-1413941235.jpg

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Nope. Anything with an Apple logo is crap.

Pun intended.

It's a christmas miracle.

honestly with apple vs android i am with both sides cause they both have ups and downs iphones they work out of the box and are pretty darn fast and they are good quality something u cant say with every android

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

Yay. Plastic and TouchWiz! And don't forget how difficult they make it to unlock!

Worse than Apple? I think so.

Plastic that doesn't bend. :)

It's also much lighter, durable, cheaper to replace, and offers a replaceable battery. (Oh, and you have no slots near the side of the phone since they all hide behind the back panel now.)

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Plastic that doesn't bend. :)

It's also much lighter, durable, cheaper to replace, and offers a replaceable battery. (Oh, and you have no slots near the side of the phone since they all hide behind the back panel now.)

stop trolling

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

stop trolling

But I'm not... D:

The Note 3 did not bend, while the Note 4 and the 6/6 Plus did.

Plastic IS NOT WEAK, and it even may be a better chassis material compared to "premium" metal.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

You wouldn't be able to type this now if it were a Nokia.

5s here as well and I love it. Dropped it several times without a case -i hate cases- and no scratches or marks.

Nokia makes great phones. The Nokia Lumia 830 meets or beats the Iphone 6 in all regards and does it for half the price.

Nope. Anything with an Apple logo is crap.

Pun intended.

It's a christmas miracle.

I don't think a pun is what you think it is...

Nokia makes great phones. The Nokia Lumia 830 meets or beats the Iphone 6 in all regards and does it for half the price.

I meant that the drop would cause a terrifying earthquake!

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

I meant that the drop would cause a terrifying earthquake!

I don't know but my sisters Nokia Lumia 1020 has been dropped uncountable times and aside from a cracked screen it works perfectly still. My Lumia 520 on the other hand I dropped it once and it broke.

I don't know but my sisters Nokia Lumia 1020 has been dropped uncountable times and aside from a cracked screen it works perfectly still. My Lumia 520 on the other hand I dropped it once and it broke.

What I said only applies to the legendary Nokia's like 3310.

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

What I said only applies to the legendary Nokia's like 3310.

Why would we be comparing a relic to modern day smart phones ? Nobodies in the market for that phone if they are in the market for a modern smart phone LOL.

Why would we be comparing a relic to modern day smart phones ? Nobodies in the market for that phone if they are in the market for a modern smart phone LOL.

Who said I'm comparing? Please don't spread your stupidness in this thread too.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Who said I'm comparing? Please don't spread your stupidness in this thread too.

Please explain your position before reducing yourself to name calling bub LOL. Seems there is some sort of miscommunication going on here.