Free Scripted Mouse Emulator

I am looking for a, completely free, program that will allow you to run a script that will move the mouse and emulate mouse clicks.

The catch is that I need to be able to do this within a game. So I don't want my game to lose focus or something when it runs.

The reason I am looking for this, is for the game Morrowind. In Morrowind you have to select an item from your inventory, or container, and manually drag it across the screen to the container, or your inventory.

So I was thinking that if I can get a program that emulates the mouse, I could program it to go to a location on the screen and instantly drop it and return. I would script it to:

1) mouse left click (select item)

2) save mouse location (for return)

3) move to specific screen location  (other container)

4) left mouse click (drop the item in container)

5) return to saved mouse location

The idea is that it will be almost instant. I would use the macro buttons on my keyboard to activate them when I need too.

Thank You.

Check codegasm he did a something that randomizes the mouse movement you could probably easily edit that for your needs

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

JitBit Macro Recorder is pretty simple and straight forward tho it's paid software (with free trial). You can also use AutoIt to do this as well tho it would require some scripting.

AutoIt looks perfect for my needs. Thank you for the suggestion. If I can get it working the way I desire, I will update with marked as solved.

I am quite familiar with programing concepts so I think I can handle it.

As a side note:

This appears to be the same program that is used in the popular Morrowind Sound and Graphics Overhaul. All the provided installation files sport the same icon as AutoIt's. That program is completely automated as well, its actually awesome to use (or creepy depending on who you are.); seeing your mouse and keyboard do everything fast and precisely.