Your Steam game activity(past 2 weeks)?

ManOfDisguise

mine is 82.5 hours past 2 weeks all on CSGO at the time of writing this

yours?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

8.8 hours, mix of  tony hawk's pro skater hd, cs:go and worms reloaded.

Mainly Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

In fact nearly all of it is Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

mine is 82.5 hours past 2 weeks all on CSGO at the time of writing this

yours?

Don't want to judge, but you spent more time playing than I spent at work.

Man, go outside or something.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

~60 hours on Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

63.2 hours in the last 2 weeks 56 hours of NBA2k15, The rest on Borderlands the Pre-sequel

im usually about 33hrs a week, 60% of that is Gmod and the rest has been HL2 lately 

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

Probably 1.5 hours on Fistful of Frags. I've got nothing to play these days, nothing has much of my interest and the games I want to play aren't out yet. I don't know, maybe I just burnt myself with games in the past few years while I should have focused on other stuff, and now I'm kinda bored somehow  :unsure:  Anyone feels like this?

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

Don't want to judge, but you spent more time playing than I spent at work.

Man, go outside or something.

What is this "outside" you speak of?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

52.5 hours playing Skyrim, BL TPS, CSGO and Burnout paradise.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I had like 1800 hours in Dota from January to July (at least half was afk or watching tournaments in game) but I got really burnt out and haven't really used steam since. I've actually used origin more recently... 

What is this "outside" you speak of?

It's that place with mushrooms, fairies and unicorns farting rainbows.

It's that place with mushrooms, fairies and unicorns farting rainbows.

might try it out if it is 128 tick. tired of this 64 tick bs

Specs of my PC:

might try it out if it is 128 tick. tired of this 64 tick bs

Just so you know, the outside is enjoyed better with an Oculus Rift.

13 hours of borderlands the pre sequel.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Just so you know, the outside is enjoyed better with an Oculus Rift.

thats for noobies

Specs of my PC:

76.2 hrs

Dota2

FF13

Empire:Total War

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

My Steam activity in the past 2 weeks is 0.0 hours, been playing to much WoW and AC:BF to bother with steam.

Cry Havoc!

31 mainly on arma 2 abit on gmod

Its all about those volumetric clouds

1.4 hours. Been away for work. Back now!

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

I log on regularly to see if GTA V has come up for pre order or just to check news of other upcoming titles but no actual play for several weeks now. 

Away from main rig, steam shows it's 17 or so hours but I've been mainly playing offline for the last week due to lack of internet connection. Been mainly playing Payday 2 (I've grinded some heist to hell, mainly the Shadow raid), and if not that, then Hotline Miami. Played Portal 1 and 2 through, both in one sitting. Most hours have been going for Payday 2 and Hotline Miami, though.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

5.7 hours past 2 weeks

i mostly play gtav on ps3 at the moment though, so thats like 20 hours

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015