"Gaming" Case issues

So i bought a Raidmax Cobra a couple months back,and i finally got a motherboard to go with it(MSI 970 Gaming). And i plan to go with Water cooling in this case.(Either a H100i or H105,which one should i do). Yes i know it's a $60 case,but help me out a bit. Anyways, it looks like there so clearance issues with the case and motherboard. I have the 15mm of space that corsair says you need for the h100i. But the 8-Pin CPU power cable management hole is COVERED by the board. I'm almost ready to buy a new case. Someone please give a answer 

buy a new case

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

So i bought a Raidmax Cobra a couple months back,and i finally got a motherboard to go with it(MSI 970 Gaming). And i plan to go with Water cooling in this case.(Either a H100i or H105,which one should i do). Yes i know it's a $60 case,but help me out a bit. Anyways, it looks like there so clearance issues with the case and motherboard. I have the 15mm of space that corsair says you need for the h100i. But the 8-Pin CPU power cable management hole is COVERED by the board. I'm almost ready to buy a new case. Someone please give a answer 

Buy a new case:

Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

After that, switch over to Intel if your priority is gaming.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

make the hole bigger

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Either get a new case from a trusted brand, like NZXT, Phanteks, Fractal, etc.

Or you just need to leave the cable out in plain sight, if possible.

~IMG

I have the 15mm of space that corsair says you need for the h100i.

You need 52mm for an H100...

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S