would this work

shujin

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/s9ydJx well title self explanatory. Would this work (for those who saw yes it's like my third post but nobody look at old post. So sorry for repost)

Seems good :)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Seems good :)

thanks as it is my first time building with mATX was wondering and searching for more experienced people ^^

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/s9ydJx well title self explanatory. Would this work (for those who saw yes it's like my third post but nobody look at old post. So sorry for repost)

would work, pcpartpicker notifies you when something doesnt work.

but definetly upgrade your mainboard. either 970 gaming or 990fxa-ud3.

I agree, for the mobo at least get a 970 or 990. I'd recommend the 212 EVO over the 212 plus and some G Skill Sniper 8gb (2x4gb) 1866 for RAM

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why

Yup, that works. That MoBo has sufficient power delivery to overclock thanks to the heatsinks on the VRM, but other than that it's not really outstanding. It can't support the memory speeds you want to run at, and it has no Sata 6 gb/s connector, but those are the only drawbacks you're going to notice since you're not going to be using it for SLI/Crossfire or anything like that. It's basically the cheapest MoBo you can get away with, and usually that's the best bet. It's just the memory speed is a factor you may or may not notice. You will notice the 3gb/s sata connection though probably since you are getting a good SSD, and this will hurt that a bit.

Also, be careful about which mATX case you choose, as the 212 Evo is a large cooler and may not fit.

Yup, that works. That MoBo has sufficient power delivery to overclock thanks to the heatsinks on the VRM, but other than that it's not really outstanding. It can't support the memory speeds you want to run at, and it has no Sata 6 gb/s connector, but those are the only drawbacks you're going to notice since you're not going to be using it for SLI/Crossfire or anything like that. It's basically the cheapest MoBo you can get away with, and usually that's the best bet. It's just the memory speed is a factor you may or may not notice. You will notice the 3gb/s sata connection though probably since you are getting a good SSD, and this will hurt that a bit.

Also, be careful about which mATX case you choose, as the 212 Evo is a large cooler and may not fit.

would it work with the 970 ? (-nvm- I just saw I actually put the 970 in the build log at the beginning xD)