List of low and high end i3, i5 and i7 CPUs

Hi can someone do me a massive favor,

I need a comparison chart between i3, i5 and i7 CPUs. I need low and high end for each. What the clock speeds and turbo speeds are and if they have hyperthreading or not?

Thank you.

Hi can someone do me a massive favor,

I need a comparison chart between i3, i5 and i7 CPUs. I need low and high end for each. What the clock speeds and turbo speeds are and if they have hyperthreading or not?

Thank you.

well the lowest end i3(i3 4150) does quite well against the highest end i5(i5 4690k)

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Ever heard of google?

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Ever heard of google?

Yes I have but I don't have time to be honest.

Thanks harrynowl, I'll look now :)

-CoC

I guess you mean LGA1150 CPUs?

Well is sad to see that people forgot how to google.so yeah it kinda piss me off

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

i3 - low

i5 - mid/high

i7 - high

i7 extreme - very high

thats how i'd put it.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

-CoC

I guess you mean LGA1150 CPUs?

I assume my sister's teacher is looking at LGA1150. Oh apparently an i3 has a core clock of 5Ghz according to him... I think he's a bit thick in my opinoin

i3 - low

i5 - mid/high

i7 - high

i7 extreme - very high

thats how i'd put it.

I know that but the diffence between the low end i7 and the high end i7 for example

I know that but the diffence between the low end i7 and the high end i7 for example

Second link has ark links it's all there.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Second link has ark links it's all there.

I know thats what I was kind of looking for... I was looking for a pre-done chart but I don't mind doing it my self so I'm gonna mark it as solved as soon as I have done the chart and uploaded it so people who are lazy like me can use it without having to make it :)

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.