Razer Chroma vs Corsair K70

Go argue with linus, its not my problem if you believe the wrong information from online reviews.

You are very silly. You think Linus is the ONLY person who is allowed to review tech and tell the truth. That is very ignorant because Linus really isnt, he is my go to if he has the product  I am looking for, but I wanted to watch other peoples reviews because Linus isnt the only one who tells the truth. If i can see it on camera and the reviewer says it themselves, I will believe it. 

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

You are very silly. You think Linus is the ONLY person who is allowed to review tech and tell the truth. That is very ignorant because Linus really isnt, he is my go to if he has the product  I am looking for, but I wanted to watch other peoples reviews because Linus isnt the only one who tells the truth. If i can see it on camera and the reviewer says it themselves, I will believe it. 

Well maybe they got a defective product?

Obviously linus though differently.

Either way, I dont really care.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Well maybe they got a defective product?

Obviously linus though differently.

Either way, I dont really care.

Maybe, time will tell. Corsair is still in need of improvement with their RGB line as they didnt want us to wait any longer. 

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

Yeah my bad i check the corsair forums out.

Corsair deleted a ton of posts about the dead LED problem and then merged others to basically hide and downplay the problem.

This has been going on for over 2 years and they continue to ship out these defective keyboards.

Corsair deleted a ton of posts about the dead LED problem and then merged others to basically hide and downplay the problem.

This has been going on for over 2 years and they continue to ship out these defective keyboards.

This maybe true, but i'm sure the other companies have problems too, I think with this new razer keyboard i think they may end up having problems too. only time will tell

This maybe true, but i'm sure the other companies have problems too, I think with this new razer keyboard i think they may end up having problems too. only time will tell

Not seeing it.

Corsair is the only one with people having LED's dropping like flies.

I would choose the chroma for one reason and one reason only if this was me, that one reason is... software. Corsair's software for the k70 rgb is garbage from what i have heard and for me the software is a major selling point

u wot m7+1

Not seeing it.

Corsair is the only one with people having LED's dropping like flies.

Just my opinion, i would never own another razer product ever again their just over price crap, and there razer brand switches are crap

I would choose the chroma for one reason and one reason only if this was me, that one reason is... software. Corsair's software for the k70 rgb is garbage from what i have heard and for me the software is a major selling point

That is because the software isnt anywhere near completion. they are fixing all the bugs and making it easier as time comes. They rushed this launch

Current