Fancy light for my Build?

Go to solution Solved by gilm0re3,

I think NZXT Hue supports breathing, plus infinite colors. Here's the link to NZXTNewegg, and Amazon

Hello guys i want good light fully controllable for example i can put it to "Breathing" mode and some cool stuff like that
i don't know the usual price for these thing so give me your recommendations!

I think NZXT Hue supports breathing, plus infinite colors. Here's the link to NZXTNewegg, and Amazon

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

thanks, if i'm gonna use this i'm gonna connect it directly to the Motherboard so when the PC is powered up the lights goes on? and thanks again

I've got an NZXT Hue and while there are definitely better options out there in terms of complexity and quality, it's hard to beat for an inexpensive lighting solution in a small package. The lights go bright enough, up to 5 levels including OFF, and you can have it do different modes:

• Blink
  • Solid
  • Breath
  • Mix Between All Colors
  • OFF

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Is it truly infinite colors, or just 512?  :P

Guessing 512, but just like with Corsair RGB products, its probably advertized for "16.8 million colors." Obviously it isn't "infinite" per se, but its still close enough for jazz.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post