Help With My Case and Power Supply

Minithril

I thought I'd move my questions about suggestions about a case and power supply to the forum specific to those objects. Genius aren't I?

I've been thinking about getting the Corsair 450D for my case and I just wanted it know if it's a good investment. I quite like the way it looks and it seems to have the features I want.

As for the power supply, I found out the one I was going to get wasn't that spectacular. So what would be a good 650W PSU?

Is that the only advice I'm going to get? I can bump up to a 750W PSU.

EVGA's G2 lineup is pretty good, 750+ though.

Fractal Design's Newton R3 lineup is good too, 600, 800 & 1000W. (My choice if I needed to buy a new PSU)

Corsairs AX & HXi are good too.

XFX has some good ones, heard many complaints about loud fans though.

Seasonic makes a lot of good units, they're the OEM for many Corsair and XFX units.

Silverstone's Strider Plus line is decent, though skip the 5+600W units. Different OEM, not so good.

Nothing else coming to mind.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

EVGA's G2 lineup is pretty good, 750+ though.

Fractal Design's Newton R3 lineup is good too, 600, 800 & 1000W. (My choice if I needed to buy a new PSU)

Corsairs AX & HXi are good too.

XFX has some good ones, heard many complaints about loud fans though.

Seasonic makes a lot of good units, they're the OEM for many Corsair and XFX units.

Silverstone's Strider Plus line is decent, though skip the 5+600W units. Different OEM, not so good.

Nothing else coming to mind.

I've hear good things about Seasonic PSUs, do you know anything about them?