application windows not showing the move preview correctly (or what it is called)

Carogust
Go to solution Solved by Carogust,

go to my pc - > systemk rpoperties -> advance system settings - > advance -> performance [settings] -> and check, Show window contest while dragging.

Thanks too! got it working.

Right click on computer>>properties>>advanced system settings>>advance tab>>performance>>settings>>visual effects(first tab) and select let windows chose or adjust for best appearance

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

go to my pc - > systemk rpoperties -> advance system settings - > advance -> performance [settings] -> and check, Show window contest while dragging.

post-146605-0-15584600-1413893109_thumb.

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

Right click on computer>>properties>>advanced system settings>>advance tab>>performance>>settings>>visual effects(first tab) and select let windows chose or adjust for best appearance

Thanks!

Thanks!

np. like if we helped.

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.