New bJilda compatibility

hey linus community can you just check if this is all compatible or if there is something I should change thanks.

Link http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=shopping_cart

If this link dosnt work message me and I will get a pcpartpicker link

Wolffangs147

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

hey linus community can you just check if this is all compatible or if there is something I should change thanks.

Link http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=shopping_cart

If this link dosnt work message me and I will get a pcpartpicker link

Wolffangs147

Yeah. Give us the pcpartpicker list instead. We can't even see the components. Lol it's blank. xD

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

What will this be used for?

If it's only purpose is for gaming, than you're overspending immensely, and even when recording it's not the most cost-efficient build possible. 

Also, you can edit your post and title with the Edit button near the Report button Full Editor next to Save Changes while in the post editor.  

Edit:

Actually forgot to say if the components are compatible or not...

They will all work fine together, nothing more to say about the build in that respect. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!