VisionTek USB 3.0 120GB Flash Drive

So how is this going to perform as your OS drive?

How bad is the heat issue?

You can schedule when it is opened as you can set it as locked until the video is ready :) so then people discuss the video rather than "Its not available"

That's a good idea... probably will do that for tomorrow's post :)

Thanks for the tip!

That's a good idea... probably will do that for tomorrow's post :)

Thanks for the tip!

No problem Nick, been using IPB v3 for YEARS on my own sites so I know allot of the tricks on this platform.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Good news guys the ugly VisionTek sticker was cheap and peeled right off, didn't even leave any residue.

the end of this video proves that men won't grow up, not even with 2 kids.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

That hitmarker :P cool product tho. Remember when USB drives were like 5mb.. haha

I don't understand why people are getting so fussy about release times. Would you guys seriously be happier if he released videos LATER in the day like noon? In the evening? That'd be even later. Are you guys desperate to just be the first one to watch the video so you can post "FIRST!" as the first comment? By what logic is releasing videos later a better system?

I mean, if you don't have enough time to watch it in the morning, and for some reason you want the video released at 5PM instead, you'd be screwing over all the people who want to watch it in the morning and can, while if it was released early you still get to watch it at 5PM AND the early birds get their video in the morning.

Did I miss something?

• 4 months later...

I've been looking for a better/sturdier Keychain flash drive. Thanks again Linus.

"You wouldn't worry so much what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do" -Eleanor Roosevelt