What is the best part about Linus Tech Tips videos?

My favorite thing in the world is how elegantly and smoothly Linus sedge-ways from talking about video content into mentioning his sponsorships. 
I don't care much for watching things for tech news (that's actually a lie, I do)

what i like: its fuckin linus how can you not....

what i dont like: the lack of doge (incoming 5800 x 4350 res doge)

doge.jpg

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

The background a.k.a kitchen, and the fact his videos are quick and funny and to the point. If I seriously want to get as much info as possible I go for Tek Syndicate's or TTL's videos. I just like their videos more.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

d1075b3376bab259bd701a131c5d4b07.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

linuscattips

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

Linus doing wired stuff and slick acting all like serious.

Java Programmer, AMD Fanboy and soon to be casemodder

The shameless razor advertising

There have been many wars that have rocked the face of Earth, Many have heard of WWI, WWII, The Cold War, The Vietnam War and the Iraq War. But there has been a war that only a handful of humans know.....AMD vs Intel. It all started in 1985 when Intel released the first 32bit processor, the Intel 386. This war has been raging on for decades and Intel and AMD are still at each others throats. Fanboys have been ruthlessly killed, motherboards have been short circuited and most gruesome of all... CPU pins have been bent. Stop this war before it is too late. #STOPTHISWAR

By far, without a doubt, the best part of Linus Tech Tips videos is watching Linus or Slick have no idea what to do with their hands, then desperately move their hands about in a manner disproportionate to what they are saying.

But seriously folks, Linus has a knack for distilling a complex product or concept into an easily understandable format, without sounding like he's talking down to his audience. (I'm looking at you, NewEggTV.)

P.S. - What would happen if a manufacturer sent Linus a box of nothing but hard foam packed in closed cell foam, or vice versa? The first 21-part As Fast As Possible?

The shmexy son of a bitch linus :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Linus.

Also, Linus tells you only what you need to know. Unlike OC3D who rants about random stuff for ages. I enjoy his content too, but wow I prefer Linus'. You basically get the same amount of information in 50-70% less time

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

The way he knows so much about what he is talking about, every time. I can always watch a video and know that I can rely on the info he gives, due to his vast knowledge.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

The very relaxed casual style of his videos makes it more entertaining like a TV show then like a documentary/infomercial.

The way information is given to us. It's in depth and informative while easy to understand, you don't have to be an expert to know what he's talking about. Especially with the TechQuicky videos, everyone could follow these.

Combined with some humor here and there, it's all fun to watch.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

The banter

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'

Linus

and his almighty sexyness.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Lol, back when I was using OCN, I got in so much trouble for posting about how sexy Linus was in any thread about his reviews.

So instead I came here.

Though Jack Roper from Vsauce2 is the most gorgeous human on this planet.

But @LinusTech MARRY MEH!!!

Linus is my fetish.

Linus himself. He is gorgeous. 

i agree.

http://strawpoll.me/2828578

The terrible/glorious puns

took the words right out of my mouth.

sometimes they're glorious BECAUSE they're terrible....

gotta love linus..

By far, without a doubt, the best part of Linus Tech Tips videos is watching Linus or Slick have no idea what to do with their hands, then desperately move their hands about in a manner disproportionate to what they are saying.

But seriously folks, Linus has a knack for distilling a complex product or concept into an easily understandable format, without sounding like he's talking down to his audience. (I'm looking at you, NewEggTV.)

P.S. - What would happen if a manufacturer sent Linus a box of nothing but hard foam packed in closed cell foam, or vice versa? The first 21-part As Fast As Possible?

tha hand thing. amen.

the foam thing.................................... you blew my mind.

lets make it happen. xD

Linus is just a funny and cool dude.

amen.

The shmexy son of a bitch linus :P

AGREED

Linus.

Also, Linus tells you only what you need to know. Unlike OC3D who rants about random stuff for ages. I enjoy his content too, but wow I prefer Linus'. You basically get the same amount of information in 50-70% less time

EXACTLY. its like linus is a real person almost. (joke about how sooooo many 'tech' channels the main host or whoever is just lifeless and a robot, also they dont know how to convey things to newbies. sometimes they tell us ''this is better'' but not why, or how, or who its for.... linus makes everything easy for my ex-stoner braind to handle xD )

The way he knows so much about what he is talking about, every time. I can always watch a video and know that I can rely on the info he gives, due to his vast knowledge.

my previous statement applies here too.

The very relaxed casual style of his videos makes it more entertaining like a TV show then like a documentary/infomercial.

and again.

everyone at linusmedia group is adorable.

thier videos MAKE SENSE. and are HILARIOUS when they need to be and suuuppper helpfull when you need it.

few months ago i was lost in a sea of half-assed youtube video's about overclocking and stuff..... fealt like i was never going to learn.

then LTT came up and my ex-stoner brain heard words i understood and knew well. ^~^

also linus and luke are the sexiest people alive i would gladly give my left ovary for a day with them and to lan party and yes.

linus you're beeaaaatiiiiifullll...... *is foaming at the mouth and shakin in corner with a folder of photos of linus* *petting photos*

yeah.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen