3 way sli motherboard

Hey linus community I am investing in a new motherboard. It needs to be 3 way sli compatible, ddr4 compatible and needs to be a 2011-3 socket.

Thanks for all your help

Wolffangs147

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

Most motherboards on 2011 should be 3 way ready... I would say asus x99's are pretty good.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Msi X99 SLI plus

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

You're going to need at least a 5930K for proper 3 way. 5820K will do it but at 8/8/8.

Pretty much any X99 board will fit the bill. 

You should know that 3 way SLI/CFX is sort of stupid because once you go past 2 cards the scaling is so tiny. from 1 to 4 cards it looks like this

1-100%

2-170%

3-200%

4-210%

After 2 cards the diminishing gains make it a fools pursuit. Except for mining and benching. For gaming it's silly.

Intel Inside. Overweight guy in his 30's outside.

You're going to need at least a 5930K for proper 3 way. 5820K will do it but at 8/8/8.

Pretty much any X99 board will fit the bill. 

You should know that 3 way SLI/CFX is sort of stupid because once you go past 2 cards the scaling is so tiny. from 1 to 4 cards it looks like this

1-100%

2-170%

3-200%

4-210%

After 2 cards the diminishing gains make it a fools pursuit. Except for mining and benching. For gaming it's silly.

Agreed, but won't 8/8/8 be fine?