PLEASE HELP ME

PaulKolby

okay heres the deal guys im 14 my mom said i can get dual graphics if i find this stupid plate if anyone would be kind enough to help me find this that would be amazingly kind of u the plate code is n1480 and the plate doesnt have a name and it is really hard to find if anyone can help that would be great

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gI0N2iIRFoC53CRHvhI-u_1hdWxumYmGeHp1tZ-nuTU/edit?usp=sharing

ps u dont have to i am just saying if u know of someone whose had it or seen it before or if u want to help a guy out i would be super happy thanks

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

She will get you a gpu if you find her a plate? lol Awesome

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Edit: NVM

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

want to trade moms also ^^

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Found it :)

http://www.replacements.com/webquote/N__N1480.htm

Good luck getting it in stock.

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

okay heres the deal guys im 14 my mom said i can get dual graphics if i find this stupid plate if anyone would be kind enough to help me find this that would be amazingly kind of u the plate code is n1480 and the plate doesnt have a name and it is really hard to find if anyone can help that would be great

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gI0N2iIRFoC53CRHvhI-u_1hdWxumYmGeHp1tZ-nuTU/edit?usp=sharing

ps u dont have to i am just saying if u know of someone whose had it or seen it before or if u want to help a guy out i would be super happy thanks

Yo, did you try a reverse image search through Google? Maybe that could also yield results?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||