Great headphones? without a mic+amp if necessary

M7MAD520

Hello guys i want a head phones that i can use it for gaming and editing stuff i don't a mic with it and jack plug not a usb one and this pretty much it
oh btw semi-pro or pro grade headphones

Budget?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

Hello guys i want a head phones that i can use it for gaming and editing stuff i don't a mic with it and jack plug not a usb one and this pretty much it

Beyerdynamic Dt990 pro 250ohms are a good pair of budget headphones (Depends on what you call 'budget' tho)

$

Budget?

exactly you beat me to the punch

Beyerdynamic Dt990 pro 250ohms are a good pair of budget headphones (Depends on what you call 'budget' tho)

As the others said, budget is a huge factor here.

Audio Technica ATH-M50 if your in there at $125 on amaznon right now

300 to $450 from amazon also comfortable no leather and i want my ear to fit the cabs 

Edited by M7MAD520

Senheiser Urbanite?

also srry for the late reply i was sleeping

don't worry but it's small i think i found the one headphone but i don't know a hub or converter or whatever it name i can plug the Audio Technica AT2035 and the Beyer dynamic DT 990? at the same time?

HD650. A dood is selling them for $250 last I checked, down from like $350 normal used price.

sorry not a fan of the design 

They're from the 90s. but they are still a well-regarded standard in audio, standing the test of time. You're wearing them at home, not going out with it as a fashion accessory. They go on your head, you won't see yourself wearing them and if you're getting high-end headphones you should be busy listening, not looking. The engineers were thinking about the sound, not the bling factor. Actual pros aren't thinking about the looks either, they're thinking about the sound.

Here are some alternative for you if you really hate the look that much:

DT880. Mad Dogs (can't get them from Amazon though, big penalty for you). HE400. 

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

What's the point then? Sound signature > design. You can find a pair of used q701's for under $150 if you're patient. They're more airy/neutral than the HD 650's. The 650's have more bass though, if that's your thing.

Edited by eLucid

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

that's the one any recommendations about the converter or the hub or whatever it name i want to plug this headphones and the Audio Technica AT2035

Take a look at the fiio e09k+fiio e17