OnePlus one up for Preorder without invite!

Vampire2.0

2 year contract...

Is stacking two phones together the answer to the structural integrity issues that some users had?

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Already have a G3 which has almost the exact same spec, except for the higher res, meh will pass

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

I really don't know if I should take this offer or go with LG G2.

I have read a lot of bad things about the customer support and issues with the phone(yellow band, touch screen issues).

I'll probably take the safe road of testing the LG G2(ordered from amazon) and if it's fine staying with it for 1-2 years.

I don't know why anyone would want that overhyped phone, probably just spec heads

Price to performance

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

what is the price of this phone again? 

$299 for the 16GB version and $349 for 64GB.

Nice :o

*checks the wallet*

Oh wait I dont have any money...

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Oneplus is a a shitty company. They don't deserve my money.

This ^

Oneplus is a a shitty company. They don't deserve my money.

This ^

why, prey tell?

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

I don't know why anyone would want that overhyped phone, probably just spec heads

Bro, it's a flagship phone for $350 dollars max. The iPhone 6 Plus is $1000 max. It's not overhyped at all.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

why, prey tell?

- Having people destroy their perfectly good smartphones on video so that everyone can that one plus makes better phones than other competitors.

- Having a shitty preorder system that allowed only people with connections be able to have their phones.. people who usually have other perfectly fine flagship phones while others are left without an invite and a crappy phone (yours truly)

- Sparking mass outrage with campaigns that are sexist and objectify women.

- Rushing out phones without any QC in order to (try to) keep up with demands - many people ended up getting Oneplus ones with problems with the screen (didn't cure enough, yellowish hue). 

- Finally putting up their phone for preorder.. but only for an hour so that unless you are sitting in front of a computer for hours on end you are most likely not going to get one

- Exciting people with a phone that claims to be perfect, but making it impossible for anyone to get one

still really want one though

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

- Having people destroy their perfectly good smartphones on video so that everyone can that one plus makes better phones than other competitors. worse than paying for pre order

- Having a shitty preorder system that allowed only people with connections be able to have their phones.. people who usually have other perfectly fine flagship phones while others are left without an invite and a crappy phone (yours truly) see above

- Sparking mass outrage with campaigns that are sexist and objectify women. do you watch sports?

- Rushing out phones without any QC in order to (try to) keep up with demands - many people ended up getting Oneplus ones with problems with the screen (didn't cure enough, yellowish hue). 

- Finally putting up their phone for preorder.. but only for an hour so that unless you are sitting in front of a computer for hours on end you are most likely not going to get one

- Exciting people with a phone that claims to be perfect, but making it impossible for anyone to get one

still really want one though

the last ones are true but i kinda understand why.....there invite system was BS but that doesnt make them a shitty compnay....makes them a new company

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017