i need help with a dvr card pls

virus464

hi,

i have a geovison 1480as or so, this: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/Prod_GV1480B.asp

it has 2 DVI one is audio one is video.

my question is, can i use it as a capture card to capture battelfield?

just daisy chain with dvi: fail, but nothing broke

do i need a device or a cable maybe? i have gtx 570 i5 2400

I believe you would just have to connect a DVI-I cable from your GPU to your capture card, then go from your gpu to your monitor with a different output, then just configure windows to mirror the two "displays"

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

From looking at those specs you would have to run the game at 704x576 which is very low about 560p(I think you would have to play in 480p as its an odd resolution for battlefield.).

It would be easyer to use frap/OBS/Xsplit as it will be able to record any resolution and record/stream it on the fly.

EDIT: looks like its for CCTV, so Capturing your own pc output might not even be possible

Our Lord and Saviour Chunt!!!

direct dvi cabel gives error.. the monitor goes black and the fans spin high on the gtx570.. so->bad! glad its alive i think

Is that from 570 to geo? Or straight to monitor?

Our Lord and Saviour Chunt!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...