Are there any good camera kits for $200 or under?

It is only for photography

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

No.

thanks

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

thanks

To elaborate you want to spend at least 500 dollars. The Rebel T5 is an ok entry level offering and can usually be had with an ok lens for that price.

To elaborate you want to spend at least 500 dollars. The Rebel T5 is an ok entry level offering and can usually be had with an ok lens for that price.

i was looking at a eos 30d, but it is a bit dated. also i found a post where they had a $200 camera kit, but it used film, but takes great pictures.

www.ishootfilm.org/posts/10-best-film-camera-kit-you-can-buy-for-under-200

i was looking at a eos 30d, but it is a bit dated. also i found a post where they had a $200 camera kit, but it used film, but takes great pictures.

www.ishootfilm.org/posts/10-best-film-camera-kit-you-can-buy-for-under-200

While I love shooting film every now and again (I personally use an A-1 for that, great camera if you find one in decent condition), it is horribly impractical. I started my venture into the digital world with an EOS 1D Mark I back in the days, I believe the body costed me 400 dollars but they're practically being given away today. I used it up until 2012 and while it was only 4.2mp I definitely managed to produce some great pictures with it. Dated high end cameras may very well be an option for you. :)

While I love shooting film every now and again (I personally use an A-1 for that, great camera if you find one in decent condition), it is horribly impractical. I started my venture into the digital world with an EOS 1D Mark I back in the days, I believe the body costed me 400 dollars but they're practically being given away today. I used it up until 2012 and while it was only 4.2mp I definitely managed to produce some great pictures with it. Dated high end cameras may very well be an option for you. :)

So, should i look into getting a eos 30d and a lenses

So, should i look into getting a eos 30d and a lenses

It wouldn't be a bad idea if you can't scrape together more money. Good lenses are very expensive as well though. :( On a budget you can probably find a cheap 50mm f1.8 which will do in the start, that's the best advice I can give you.

• 2 weeks later...

The Canon EOS SL1 is 150 Dollar cheaper than a T5i and is very similar in photo quality.

CPU i7 4790 - GPU Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce 3x OC - RAM 2x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury - MOBO Asus B85M-E - Case CM Silencio 550 Storage 2x 1TB WD Red - OS Windows 8.1 OEM - Phone OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Would you go with a T5 or a T3i?

Space is pretty awesome.

Would you go with a T5 or a T3i?

I'd personally grab a T3i. It's not as recent as the T5 but has some features that are especially great for video. The flippedifloppedi screen and Magic Lantern compatibility (which the T5 doesn't have) makes it a clear choice for me.