PPC's selling custom design Apogee XL Blocks!

Just found out that Perfomance-PC's is selling some pretty awesome custom H220-X blocks for anyone who's looking to build a new loop soon. :)

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Swiftech+Apogee+XL

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

For that price, considering one already comes with the cooler they are out of their minds. Unless someone needs a second one of course.

For that price, considering one already comes with the cooler they are out of their minds. Unless someone needs a second one of course.

Yea It would be nice if they were to sell just the faceplates themselves. But for someone who's building a full loop piece by piece an extra 20$ for a custom design block isnt that bad. 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

It looks pretty bad imo.

The block itself or the custom ones they're selling? 

The whole thing. The custom one looks even worse.

Lol to each their own i guess

Yeah, I know. Everyone else likes it. I don't even like Fractal cases.

Yea I'm pretty picky with pc parts as well, I understand. :)

btw here's my most recent build that I haven't gotten around to posting a build log for yet - http://i.imgur.com/nP2Y17d.jpg

They have been for awhile, someones build uses one in a prodigy in the build logs. By the way it is an apogee xl, not a "h-220X" block. That makes me cringe...

They have been for awhile, someones build uses one in a prodigy in the build logs. By the way it is an apogee xl, not a "h-220X" block. That makes me cringe...

Lol sorry, fixed. and it's the Parvum Warfare build I believe. He also said that you can request a custom designed block if you want. 

Lol sorry, fixed. and it's the Parvum Warfare build I believe. He also said that you can request a custom designed block if you want.

Haha yeah thats the one. I've been theoretically making loops for small form factor cases for fun so I've become a watercooling snob :D

I'm actually already ordered one but haven't finished loop

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

Lol to each their own i guess

i like it!

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB