Recommend me new games

applesuxD

I'll be building my first gaming PC

;-; finally

I wanna know what games you guys recommend

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

I can only recommend older games.

Half-Life 1&2

Bioshock series

Deus Ex

Dishonored

Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect, Jade Empire, Star Wars; Knights of the old republic  (the old bioware stuff basically).
TES series

FTL: Faster than light

Tomb Raider series.

Mirror's Edge

XCOM + DLC.

Beyond Good & Evil

Anything new is just absolute garbage, but that's just me.

;-; finally

hide and seek, with your friends game outside the house !!!! ... Project CARS

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

What kind of games do you like? ;)

I'm a huge fan of The Witcher Series. you can play the Witcher 2 which is fairly graphically impressive without playing the first (which doesn't need a high end gaming pc to play)
And the Witcher 3 comes out early next year and apparently a 780Ti can't get 60fps at max settings at 1080p, ;)

Though it seems that we have lots of games these days that are doing their best to lay waste to last years GPUs.

Shadow of Mordor, while I haven't played it is a popular game just released. Though it claims it needs 6GB video memory to use ultra texture resolution, which is ridiculous since until this generation, 2GB is pretty much the standard for high end cards, with only the titan actually having 6GB

If you like strategy> XCOM Enemy Unknown. I basically hated everything that came out after Age of Empires 2 and the expansions but i started playing this game this month and is awesome.

If you like fps> Battlefield 3, COD MW and MW2, FarCry 3.

If you like action? i guess? Mirror's Edge, i think it is one of the most original and fun games ever.

Horror. So far Outlast has scared me once but that one time really got me.

RPG, Well you can say anything about World of Warcraft *because everything has been done lol* but it is the biggest game outhere, i dont play it much anymore but i usually watch it on twitch. It is worth to try.

Racing games, Nothing fun since Most Wanted.

Story kind of interesting, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, The Stanley parable

What specs do you have? There are literally hundreds of combinations for building a gaming pc.

"Who are you the King of Siam, you got to get the best one? Who cares? They’re all the same these machines. They’re all made from the same asian suffering." - Louie Season 3 Episode 10, GO WATCH IT NOW.

I wouldn't limit yourself to just new games:

Batman Arkham series

Bastion

Bioshock

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Dishonored

Far Cry 3

Just Cause 2 

LIMBO

Mirror's Edge

Portal 1 & 2

Rayman Legends

Sleeping Dogs

Sonic Generations

The Walking Dead

The Wolf Among Us

Star Wars KOTOR and jedi academy.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

There are far better shooters than those spunkgargleweewee's.

That's just like, your opinion, man

Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect, TES series, Half-Life 1&2, Deus Ex, Dishonored.

I dont know how you can play these games, i really tried with HF2 but just NOPE, NOPE, NOPE. In my opinion all of them are old and bad.

"Who are you the King of Siam, you got to get the best one? Who cares? They’re all the same these machines. They’re all made from the same asian suffering." - Louie Season 3 Episode 10, GO WATCH IT NOW.

What kind of games do you like? ;)

I'm a huge fan of The Witcher Series. you can play the Witcher 2 which is fairly graphically impressive without playing the first (which doesn't need a high end gaming pc to play)

And the Witcher 3 comes out early next year and apparently a 780Ti can't get 60fps at max settings at 1080p, ;)

Though it seems that we have lots of games these days that are doing their best to lay waste to last years GPUs.

Shadow of Mordor, while I haven't played it is a popular game just released. Though it claims it needs 6GB video memory to use ultra texture resolution, which is ridiculous since until this generation, 2GB is pretty much the standard for high end cards, with only the titan actually having 6GB

I run Shadow of Mordor on Ultra with a 290. It has no issues, just the very occasional hiccup

I dont know how you can play these games, i really tried with HF2 but just NOPE, NOPE, NOPE. In my opinion all of them are old and bad.

Did you just seriously call Half-Life 2 a bad game? Do you have some secret desire to be stabbed while you're sleeping?

I just finished Alien: Isolation and I highly recommend it

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why

;-; finally

Anything in particular you think you'd like? Genres would be ideal, but if there's any particular type of fiction you enjoy or whatever, that might help narrow the selections down a bit too.

I could list things all day, but it would be better to list things you're most likely to enjoy.

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Just Cause 2

Outlast (If you want to rage quit and throw something)

TF2 (Why would you not?)

Portal 2

Bioshock

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Story of my uncle?

It seems like a nice game

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)