share the size (and battery duration) of your cell phone or laptop

7850OC

Laptop: HP EliteBook 840 G1 with Slice Battery, 24+60 Wh, 18 hours (yes, 18 hours) of continuous moderate use. Take that, MacBook.

Phone: Modded LG Optimus L3, 6800mAh battery, estimated 3-4 weeks of light-moderate use (unknown for sure, as battery was 80% when mod was done, it's been 20 days and still at 35%). Take that, Droid Turbo. Pics:

AUsyOn1.jpg4Ty9P90.jpgf9fnSf2.jpg

FsPK0Rx.jpg

How did you get the phone to even recognize the battery??

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

How did you get the phone to even recognize the battery??

It just worked. The original battery was a 3 pin, soldered the + and - of the new battery to the corresponding pins on the phone and left the third pin disconnected, turned it on and it just worked. Not sure what that third pin is for.

"Rawr XD"

It just worked. The original battery was a 3 pin, soldered the + and - of the new battery to the corresponding pins on the phone and left the third pin disconnected, turned it on and it just worked. Not sure what that third pin is for.

Cool. I wish I could do that with my dad's DROID RAZR. The battery life is terrible, but bad part is that it has a non removable battery. Shame.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Cool. I wish I could do that with my dad's DROID RAZR. The battery life is terrible, but bad part is that it has a non removable battery. Shame.

I'm pretty sure the Droid RAZR battery is removable and quite easily so. I had a friend with a RAZR V ("Electrify 2") that had "non-removable" battery that took 5 minutes to replace, as well as another friend with an ATRIX HD, also with a "non-removable" battery, who took the stock battery out and shoehorned in the battery from a RAZR MAXX.

edit: Yes, you can shove a RAZR MAXX battery into a regular RAZR. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477982

"Rawr XD"

I'm pretty sure the Droid RAZR battery is removable and quite easily so. I had a friend with a RAZR V ("Electrify 2") that had "non-removable" battery that took 5 minutes to replace, as well as another friend with an ATRIX HD, also with a "non-removable" battery, who took the stock battery out and shoehorned in the battery from a RAZR MAXX.

edit: Yes, you can shove a RAZR MAXX battery into a regular RAZR. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477982

My dad was considering it, but he thought it was difficult to do himself. And no, he ain't paying someone to do it.

My laptop is an HP 6730b it gets about 2 hours of battery life. Could be a lot better, particularity for the weight.

My Phone, the HTC One M7, has a 2300 MAh battery and lasts about 12 to 13 hours under CyanogenMod 11.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Xperia Z1S. 3000mAh. 2 Days Heavy use. 3-4 Days light use. 

I usually come home with 50% + battery. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Xperia Z1S. 3000mAh. 2 Days Heavy use. 3-4 Days light use. 

I usually come home with 50% + battery. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz