I Am Bread, the bread simulator you've been waiting for

Rafy

So does anyone actually enjoy these games????????

I enjoy watching Markiplier (youtuber) play them for 15 mins or so...

Can't say i'd ever actually bother playing them myself though.

I neeeeeeed it

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Being scammed for a joke whilst knowing you are being scammed and playing along with a joke is still being scammed.

These dumb "ironic" simulators need to die a pit of radioactivity.

Truth....here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't get why so many people hate on it. This does not seem like one of the billion "farming simulator" type games which just suck.

The controls seems to be like Octodad which is pretty entertaining. There is a timer which gives it a bit of a competitive aspect. You have a "life/edibility" bar so you can lose. The maps seems pretty interestingly designed and there seem to be plenty of interactive things in the rooms.

Just moving around in the room as a small being seems pretty entertaining to me. Reminds me of Toy Story, but with bread instead of toys.

I'm scared yet intrigued.

Case: Thermaltake Versa H35 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x (@4.0Ghz) Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 | MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3333Mhz | GPU: MSI ARMOR 8GB OC GTX 1070 | Storage: SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250GB, 1TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM | PSU: Corsair CX750M

Coders/coding wasted on retards/retard programs,cant even call it a game.Wish i was smart like that to make games,have so crazy good ideas but they are worthless without the skills of making them a reality.

The hell with this world anyway,i cant stop being mad :| so much stupid everywhere,those who can do stuff seem stupid,and those who cant want to do good stuff.Games/politics everything the same filled with stupids,havent played a half decent game in over a year.Maybe its just me, meh.

Coders/coding wasted on retards/retard programs,cant even call it a game.Wish i was smart like that to make games,have so crazy good ideas but they are worthless without the skills of making them a reality.

The hell with this world anyway,i cant stop being mad :| so much stupid everywhere,those who can do stuff seem stupid,and those who cant want to do good stuff.Games/politics everything the same filled with stupids,havent played a half decent game in over a year.Maybe its just me, meh.

Go to school. These people that make games didn't just wake up able to program one day.  

Piss off, gaming companies, with these pathetic excuses for games. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Go to school. These people that make games didn't just wake up able to program one day.  

Sadly schools dont have anything to do with it,coding is not for everyone just because you like it/interested in it doesnt mean you can do it.Its like painting artists you can learn do to it too but you will never in hell ever be near as good as the talented ones.

Wow! Finally, best game ever, game of the year This>All other games

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Being scammed for a joke whilst knowing you are being scammed and playing along with a joke is still being scammed.

this looks like it has actually game play and scoring system, i mean its as much a game as most side scrollers

gif

Great, now i have that song in my head.

On-topic: Oh look, more youtube fodder. Calling @Pewdiepie.

@Johners not entirely. Goat simulator didn't sell millions either. it did OK, but pewdiepie made more money out of it.

The more annoying aspects is market saturation and the fact that youtubers are reviewing this instead of actual good games because this material is easier to make video's on.

What do you know what others like? What if someone else can spare 10-15 or however many bucks for a good laugh with a few friends? Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's without value. I don't like post-modern paintings, I don't like sports games and I don't like fish. That doesn't mean that I don't see the value in these things. I'd really appreciate if people would shut up and play the games they LIKE and just leave those that they don't like alone. Don't buy it, it's that easy.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

What do you know what others like? What if someone else can spare 10-15 or however many bucks for a good laugh with a few friends? Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's without value. I don't like post-modern paintings, I don't like sports games and I don't like fish. That doesn't mean that I don't see the value in these things. I'd really appreciate if people would shut up and play the games they LIKE and just leave those that they don't like alone. Don't buy it, it's that easy.

It's the statement you're making by buying the product. Every action has it's consequence, and every purchase drives the market in some way. It's the same as buying cheap products at dump-stores. Yes, better products exist, but their sustainability quickly diminishes when masses go for the cheap knock-off's. Soon, it's all you'll be able to choose from. And youtube fodder is just something we should not be thrilled about, it should not entertain us to watch some unfinished uninspired garbage. Aquire some taste, will you?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Admittedly I laughed when watching that video but I don't really see the appeal of these games. 

I wouldn't be too surprised if someone made a walking simulator.

Already done, it's called "Dear Esther".

These games have overstayed their welcome. Although I don't agree on a lot of things with TB, I think he has a point when he says pewdiebait games need to go away. Like come on, really this shit?

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I enjoy watching Markiplier (youtuber) play them for 15 mins or so...

Can't say i'd ever actually bother playing them myself though.

Yeah I like watching TB review them and take the piss for 15 mins as well so i guess I get a little enjoyment out of these crappy sims

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'

It's the statement you're making by buying the product. Every action has it's consequence, and every purchase drives the market in some way. It's the same as buying cheap products at dump-stores. Yes, better products exist, but their sustainability quickly diminishes when masses go for the cheap knock-off's. Soon, it's all you'll be able to choose from. And youtube fodder is just something we should not be thrilled about, it should not entertain us to watch some unfinished uninspired garbage. Aquire some taste, will you?

No, it means other products have to innovate to keep up with the cheaper products. And this is not even about how "cheap" something is. That's a whole other can of worms (steam sales, humble bundles, indie games etc.). This is about FUN! People want to have fun. Why is it a bad thing if someone buys this and has a good time? It's like saying mount your friends is a bad game because it's cheap, it was made fast, it's you tuber bait... And by the way, I'm not going to buy this, but I don't mind if others do and have a good time with it. I've got lots of other games I can play and have fun with. And that's the main thing here, to enjoy ourselves.

And if you're worried about the "global effects" of these games, don't be. AAA games will never disappear, they don't even pay any mind to these kinds of games because investors will never take these kinds of risks. It's not like these games are coming out INSTEAD of others, they are coming out beside them.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."